3 Words in 1
Our greatest challenges are many times to accept:
- That salvation is not the end of our deliverance, but the beginning thereof.
- We are not made perfect in our salvation but we begin a journey towards perfection.
- That we can never achieve perfection in our own attempts to please God, but only in our willing obedience in surrender as He completes His TRANSFORMING work in us.
- That an experience in Christ does not equal the end of our journey, but that there are processes that need to be worked out daily, and that we remain in Him as we allow His Spirit inside of us to work out His salvation in our lives, causing us to be unclothed of more of ourselves, as we are clothed upon by Him.
- That the process is an enduring one.
Everything God did for us on the Cross was to work out His Plan in perfecting us!
There are no shortcuts.
There is SURRENDER in daily love-Union with His Presence and a yielding to His heart – WE WALK WITH HIM!
In My Spirit
In my spirit there lives a Son of Perfection.
In my soul there is a Son under construction – God’s desire is to work out His will in me, so that there may be only One SON that will live His Life in me and through me (body, soul and spirit).
I am (eagerly) daily being constructed into His Perfection!
Are YOU The Bride of Christ?
A bride has covenant with her groom.
A bride yields to her groom.
A bride follows her groom.
A bride is sensitive to her groom.
A bride believes in her groom.
A bride submits to her groom.
A bride obeys her groom.
A bride serves her groom.
A bride becomes one with all her groom is, so that his influence is seen, felt and experienced in all he graciously, by example, leads their home to grow into, to become.
~ Johann van der Hoven
Johann van der Hoven is in South Africa. He has been serving the Lord in ministry since 1991 and has hosted numerous apostolic revival meetings in South Africa and in South America. He also currently pioneers a organic church planting movement across South Africa. For more information about him and his ministry visit Fellowship of Believers or Revival.