Declarations & Decrees: Arise in Victory Through Christ/ Messiah – Shout in Triumph!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare flesh and blood cannot share in the Kingdom of God, nor can something that decays share in what does not decay.
The Secret is that not all of us will die!
But we will all be CHANGED!
It will take but a MOMENT, the blink of an eye, AT THE FINAL SHOFAR/ TRUMPET.
For the SHOFAR/ TRUMPET will sound, and the dead will be raised to LIVE FOREVER, and we too will be CHANGED.
- I decree and declare for this material which can decay must be CLOTHED with IMPERISHABILITY, this which is mortal must be CLOTHED with IMMORTALITY.
When what decays puts on imperishability and what is mortal puts on immortality, THEN THIS PASSAGE IN THE TANAKH/ SCRIPTURES will be FULFILLED: Death is swallowed up in VICTORY.
Death, where is your victory?
Death, where is your sting?
- I decree and declare THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY/ EL SHADDAI, Who gives us the VICTORY through our Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah!
You, family of God, are standing FIRM and IMMOVABLE, always doing the Lord’s work as vigorously as you can, knowing that UNITED with the Lord YOUR EFFORTS ARE NOT IN VAIN.
- I decree and declare I am SO JOYFUL in the Lord/ Adonai!
My soul REJOICES in my God/ Elohim, for He has CLOTHED ME IN SALVATION, DRESSED ME WITH A ROBE OF TRIUMPH, like a bridegroom waring a festive turban, like a bride adorned with her jewels.
- I decree and declare just as the Earth brings forth its plants, or a garden makes its plants spring up, so the Lord/ Adonai, God/ Elohim, will cause VICTORY and GLORY to spring up BEFORE ALL NATIONS!
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai, are a SHIELD for me; You are my GLORY, You LIFT MY HEAD HIGH.
With my voice I CALL OUT to the Lord/ Adonai, and He ANSWERS me from His Holy Hill!
- I decree and declare I lie down and SLEEP, then wake up again, because the Lord/ Adonai SUSTAINS ME.
I’m not afraid of the tens of thousands set against me on every side.
For my Lord God/ Adonai Elohim SAVES me.
He SLAPS all my enemies in the face; He smashes the teeth of the wicked.
- I decree and declare VICTORY comes from the Lord/ Adonai; His BLESSINGS RESTS ON HIS PEOPLE!
- I decree and declare the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai will DRIVE OUT NATIONS to plant His people in the Land; He will crush the people to MAKE ROOM FOR HIS OWN.
Before Him goes the CALL FOR REPENTANCE: let all who will turn, TURN NOW to the Lord, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- I decree and declare it is not by our own words that we conquer the Land, nor by our own strength that we achieve the victory; rather it is by THE RIGHT HAND OF THE LORD, His ARM and the LIGHT of His Face; BECAUSE HE FAVORS US, HIS PEOPLE!
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim is my KING who COMMANDS COMPLETE VICTORY for His People!
Through Him we PUSH AWAY OUR FOES; through His Name we TRAMPLE DOWN OUR ASSAILANTS.
For We don’t rely on our own weapons to give us victory.
No, the Lord of Hosts/ Adonai Sabaoth SAVES US FROM OUR ADVERSARIES, He puts to shame those who hate us.
- I decree and declare we will BOAST IN OUR GOD ALL DAY and give THANKS to His Name FOREVER!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord,” 1 Corinthians 15:50-58.
“10 I will rejoice greatly in the Lord, my soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. 11 For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring up before all the nations,” Isaiah 61:10-11.
“3 But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head. 4 I was crying to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah. 5 I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me. 6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about. 7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have shattered the teeth of the wicked. 8 Salvation belongs to the Lord; Your blessing be upon Your people! Selah,” Psalm 3:3-8.
“1 O God, we have heard with our ears, our fathers have told us the work that You did in their days, in the days of old. 2 You with Your own hand drove out the nations; then You planted them; You afflicted the peoples, then You spread them abroad. 3 For by their own sword they did not possess the land, and their own arm did not save them, but Your right hand and Your arm and the light of Your presence, for You favored them. 4 You are my King, O God; command victories for Jacob. 5 Through You we will push back our adversaries; through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us. 6 For I will not trust in my bow, nor will my sword save me. 7 But You have saved us from our adversaries, and You have put to shame those who hate us. 8 In God we have boasted all day long, and we will give thanks to Your name forever. Selah,” Psalm 44:1-8.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).