A Personal Testimony: 32 Cents in God’s Economy
Newest 200 First
- It Takes Character to Pray!
- A New Season Has Come
- May God Rain His Glory!
- Our Ministry Creed & Motto
- Unhappiness Amid God’s Provision?
- Money Does Not Bring Prosperity
- Church, When Will We Wake Up?
- There is NO Middle Way!
- South Africa Needs Revival!
- Filled with Holy Desire
- The God of Supernatural Provision!
- Beloved, Just Do It!
- Hold The Church High!
- How Much Time Does God Need?
- What Does a Visitation of God Mean?
- We are in a “Spirit-Word Season”
- Living Without Spiritual Discipline
- 32 Cents in God’s Economy
- Where Are the Prophets of The LORD?
- A Shaking is Coming in this Season!
- Live Set Apart and Free!
- It is Crucial to be Led of the Spirit
- Thirsty for Living Water
- How We Overcome the Enemy in Our Lives!
- What Happens When REVIVAL Comes to Town?
- How Many Fingers Are YOU Pointing?
- Do YOU Know The LORD?
- The Anointing
- Are You Offended in Persecution?
- God’s “Right-Hand Man!”
- Seeking Signs is Not Seeing the Kingdom!
- The Sifting in God’s House!
- A New Time Has Dawned for The Church!
- Illuminated with His Spirit!
- Hunger for His Presence!
- Becoming the Anointed of the LORD!
- God’s Anointing Brings a Cross to Bear!
Brother Johann van der Hoven is the visionary leader and founder of Revival To All Nations, based in South Africa. The LORD led him to establish a five-fold ministry platform from where cities, town, communities and nations would be impacted by the five-fold ministry of ministries collectively unified in the Spirit. He ministers as a apostolic evangelist/ revivalist within the RTAN network he founded and hosts Healing & Miracle Love Revivals across the nation of South Africa.
Sister Jennifer van der Hoven supports him in his ministry and cause, whilst also being involved in women’s ministry herself.
Brother Johann began his journey in following the LORD in His service in 1990. For more information about their ministry visit them at Revival To All Nations.
|See Brother Johann on YouTube!|