Declarations & Decrees: Be Still and Rest in The LORD — Your Strong Tower, Your Shepherd!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare when I sense that I am in trouble, God/ Elohim is my REFUGE and STRENGTH!
Therefore, I WILL NOT FEAR!
Though the Earth change, though the Mountains topple into the heart of the Seas, though its Waters ROAR and Foam, though the Mountains QUAKE at their swelling, I WILL NOT FEAR!
- I decree and declare there is a RIVER whose STREAMS make GLAD the City of God/Elohim –– the HOLY Dwelling Place of the Most High/ Elyon! God/ Elohim is in the midst of Her, She will not be shaken.
God/ Elohim will help her when the Morning dawns!
- I decree and declare, though the Nations are in an uproar and kingdoms totter, the Lord of Hosts/ Adonai-Tzva’ot is WITH US!
The God of Jacob/ Elohei Ya’akov is our STRONGHOLD!
He calls, “Be STILL and KNOW that I am God!
I am EXALTED among the Nations; I am EXALTED in the Earth!
I AM your STRONG TOWER!”
- I decree and declare in the MIDST of the STORM I will REST and find COMFORT in the Presence of the Lord!
- I decree and declare, in the Name of the Lord/ Adonai, I take AUTHORITY over ALL STORMS — they MUST CEASE; all TURMOIL must flee, all DESTRUCTION is crushed.
No name can stand in the Presence of the Lord/ Adonai; No weapon formed against me can prosper.
We are the Body of the Lord; we CARRY HIS AUTHORITY!
Praise the Name of the Lord/ Adonai on High!
- I decree and declare, by the MERCIES of GOD, I present my body as a LIVING SACRIFICE, HOLY, ACCEPTABLE to God/ Elohim, which is my SPIRITUAL SERVICE.
- I decree and declare I will not be conformed to this World, but rather I am TRANSFORMED by the RENEWING of my mind, so that I can DISCERN what is the WILL of God/Elohim: what is GOOD and ACCEPTABLE and PERFECT!
- I decree and declare I REJOICE in the Lord ALWAYS!
My gentleness is known to ALL People.
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST/ ADONAI YESHUA MESSIAH IS NEAR!
- I decree and declare I am not anxious about anything, because in EVERYTHING, by PRAYER and PETITION with THANKSGIVING, I let my requests be made KNOWN to God/ Elohim.
By doing so, the PEACE/ SHALOM of God/ Elohim, which SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, guards my Heart and my Mind in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare I will dwell on ALL THINGS that are TRUE, JUST, PURE, LOVELY, COMMENDABLE; any VIRTUE and ANYTHING WORTHY of PRAISE!
I am putting into PRACTICE all that I have learned and received and heard in those who are excellent examples of the Lord’s Servants: nurturing and loving the flock.
The God of Peace/ Elohei HaShalom is with me!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; 3 Though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah.
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy dwelling places of the Most High. 5 God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns. 6 The nations made an uproar, the kingdoms tottered; He raised His voice, the earth melted. 7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah.
8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, who has wrought desolations in the earth. 9 He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariots with fire. 10 “Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” 11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah,” Psalm 46:1-11.
“35 On that day, when evening came, He said to them, “Let us go over to the other side.” 36 Leaving the crowd, they took Him along with them in the boat, just as He was; and other boats were with Him. 37 And there arose a fierce gale of wind, and the waves were breaking over the boat so much that the boat was already filling up. 38 Jesus Himself was in the stern, asleep on the cushion; and they woke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” 39 And He got up and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Hush, be still.” And the wind died down and it became perfectly calm. 40 And He said to them, “Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?” 41 They became very much afraid and said to one another, “Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey Him?” Mark 4:35-41.
“1 Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect,” Romans 12:1-2.
“4 Rejoice in the Lord always, again I will say, rejoice! 5 Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. 9 The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you,” Philippians 4:4-9.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).