I want to say this again. Don’t tell me YAH called you to full time ministry and He didn’t give you a provisional plan!
He gives us the power to get wealth.
He will bring forth a idea invention book business something besides begging robbing stealing lying to get finances.
Too many just want to sit and have people taking care of them, but when YESHUA called His disciples, they were working in businesses and they were doing something.
Paul and the disciples worked in their businesses when they weren’t preaching.
How is it that we have these persons carry five-fold titles and the only revelation they have is PayPal, Cash App or Seed Lines?
The devil is a liar. You need to be able to sow into your own vision and assignment.
How is it you want everyone to give, but you can’t even sow into your own dream or anointing on your life?
I’m tired of hearing leaders complain that nobody helping them, when they are not even trying to help themselves.
I have noticed that people contact me after they think I’ve been in a revival or a conference, because they feel I have money to get their bills paid or act like they having problems with their ministry.
What bothers me is these persons don’t sow or give into the Kingdom, but always trying to get something out.
The law of sowing and reaping applies to those also in ministry.
I find a lot of these leaders want you to cover their bills each month, but are not accountable or loyal to you.
I’m seeing persons testifying about several spiritual parents, but want to come to you for their needs!
The Body of Christ needs serious classes and we are about to do a 16 Week Study Concerning Finances:
- Economics Accountability.
- How To Provide For Your Household.
- Being A Good Steward.
- What Does YAH Required For Ministers For Financial Stability.
- How To Balance Your Financial Life.
- What Does The Bible Say About Sowing & Reaping.
- Beyond The Tithes & Offerings.
- How To Govern Ministry Financially.
- Why Nobody Will Invest In Your Vision.
- Starting A Business Properly.
- When Does Asking Become Begging.
- You Can Preach And Work.
- A Job Won’t Take Away From Your Anointing.
- When Does Public Assistance Become A Crutch.
- When Husbands & Wives Work Together Financially.
- How To Get The Congregation To Invest In The Vision Joyfully.
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, traveling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.