2 Words in 1
Receive your Marching Orders!!
As we have entered new levels, we also will face new devils! Many of us are facing new things! Abba wants ministries to work together, or He brings people into existing ministries. And although we are all willing and enthusiastic, it is a new thing, and we cannot learn this without making mistakes! Some leaders are being promoted and instead of helping little lambs, they must suddenly be there for other mature leaders! This is not easy at all!
But Abba is giving us some rules today! Sitting at His feet and listening to what He tells me I understand one thing very clearly now! We all need to trust HIM! It is about Him and He will lead us calmly into this new area!
If you are a person who just stepped into a ministry that exists, you must be very careful not to take things over! Entering the ground that others have plowed as a waltzing Mathilda, is as a calf coming out of the stable. Calf`s coming out of the stable are wild, and not careful and sometimes even unpredictable! Trust the Father He brought you there, and humble yourself! Instead of taking the wheel and change things without preparing yourself, which can damage the vision that Abba gave the spiritual father or mother of HIS ministry, you prayerfully walk in His rest and wait for some direction giving by the Father through the one He gave the ministry.
The leader who birthed the ministry needs to find the balance in helping and teaching and showing respect for the other leader, in such way that both will not damage the vision that Abba gave, and HIS plan with (HIS) ministry. Praying together in humbleness and asking Abba to help you both will bring His blessing! Instead of running away when you made mistakes, instead of lying , and blaming others, about the things you did wrong, you just climb on Abba`s lap, and humble yourself, then you take a deep breath and start again!
For leaders who see others coming in a ministry that has been “theirs” for years: – Be honest about how you feel, what you are worried about and what you find difficult. But instead of telling that to those who Abba brought, you better speak with HIM first! He will defend you, He will bring things in His Godly order, and what He is asking from you is: To show HIM that you trust Him, not with words, but through your deeds! You keep smiling, you be patient, you pray for those who speak evil about you, or who have run away! Abba will take care of the rest!
For all of us (Leaders – Sheep, Stepping in a existing ministry or receiving a ministry) :
- It is a deeper process of walking a crucified life! It asks of us a total obedience to our Father! And always forgive others when they make mistakes but also forgive yourself, when you made mistakes because new levels will bring new devils! Only through our humbly walk in this new land, and learning by accepting that we all will make mistakes, we will conquer this time! In fact it is another training time! In a new and much deeper level! As long as we are willing to follow HIM, we will learn to cope with the new situations and the outcome will be a perfect army walking in Godly order!
- Greatest weakness and danger at this moment: a spirit that also was in Aaron and Miriam (Is Father speaking to …….. alone? No… He speaks to us too!) Never forget that Abba is giving certain tasks to certain leaders! All of us need to accept that! No one of us can step into a self-made task! It is Abba Who calls and Abba Who will do it! So it is also Abba where you fight against when you walk in rebellion!
Cover Each Other in Prayer!
I just received a prayer-request from someone. We as Teshuva team immediately went in prayer!
Now do I receive many requests but this one is different! It is about frontliners, about 5-fold Ministers who just received deeper anointing. Issachar, anointing Deborah, anointing deeper levels and greater tasks.
There are attacks on the frontliners:
- Breathing problems
- Ear problems
- Eyes, nose, mouth –breath – ears
Father is showing me something:
We can read messages here on Facebook that those who are called and who have received many attacks, and many people left them, will see that Abba will bring the people back, those who hurt them, attacked them, gossiped about them, put spells on them, tried to damage their ministries. Yes those people, is Abba bringing back! Just as He brought the brothers back to Joseph.
We can read in several messages send by anointed vessels of Yahweh, how they will repent towards Father, but also toward the anointed vessels, the chosen ones of Abba!
But !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the brothers came back to Joseph, Joseph tested them, in the end he said: Father ( god) had a reason for this. Please read these scriptures by yourself
Also during the events and the time Joseph has been away, the hearts of Joseph’s brothers have been changed.
- When Binyamin was given the favoured portion their attitude was totally different then in the earlier days with Joseph (Genesis 43:34) “Each was given his serving there in front of him, but Binyamin’s portion was five times as large as any of theirs. So they drank and enjoyed themselves with him.”
- They trusted each other, they did not accuse each other (Genesis 44:9). “Whichever one of us the goblet is found with, let him be put to death — and the rest of us will be my lord’s slaves!”
- They were completely one when the silver cup was found. They did not abandon the favoured brother this time, as they once did with Joseph, and allowed him to be carried back to Egypt alone. (Genesis 44:13) “At this, they tore their clothes from grief. Then each man loaded up his donkey and returned to the city.”
- They humbled themselves for the sake of the favoured son and they did that wholeheartedly (Genesis 44:14) “Y’hudah and his brothers arrived at Yosef’s house. He was still there, and they fell down before him on the ground.”
- They knew very well, that what happened to them was the result of their own sin (JEALOUSY AND ANGER) against their brother Joseph (Genesis 44:16) “Y’hudah said, “There’s nothing we can say to my lord! How can we speak? There’s no way we can clear ourselves! God has revealed your servants’ guilt; so here we are, my lord’s slaves — both we and also the one in whose possession the cup was found.””
- They offered themselves as slaves to Egypt, and they did not abandoned Binyamin, who was now the favoured son, and brother (Genesis 44:16).
- They were very concerned for how this situation might affect their own father, they did not worry about that when they thrown Joseph in the pit (Genesis 44:29-31). “Now if you take this one away from me too, and something happens to him, you will bring my gray hair down to Sh’ol with grief.’ So now if I go to your servant my father, and the boy isn’t with us — seeing how his heart is bound up with the boy’s heart when he sees that the boy isn’t with us, he will die; and your servants will bring the gray hair of your servant our father down to Sh’ol with grief.”
- Judah was even willing to replace himself as a sacrifice for his brother OUT OF LOVE for his father and his brethren (Genesis 44:33) “Therefore, I beg you, let your servant stay as a slave to my lord instead of the boy, and let the boy go up with his brothers.”
I saw a vision of a line of soldiers who stood together with their shield, in such way that they latterly covered each other!
The attacks on the frontliners (eyes, ears and breath ) has to do with the attitude of the brothers and sisters living around those who are called as Josephs, Esthers, Deborahs, David`s and so on! Instead of gossiping backbiting, false accusations and making our own army, our own brothers and sisters tiered by our actions, we must stand together! Cover each other in prayer!
The attacks are on our senses! (hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, feeling). Father gave a warning in the other words, I had to send this! The spirit that Aaron and Miriam carried (is Yahweh only speaking to Moses??????) that spirit I cast out now in Yeshua`s name!
And the weakness of the frontliners I turn around by the grace of our King into a new strength and a new chance to step into their new tasks with an a sureness that they are covered in prayers, send up by their brothers and sisters!
No more words, deeds are necessary now! No more pollution (gossip and nasty attitude such as jealousy and envy and so on), but oneness unity in and through the holy spirit!
Abba please touch your anointed ones and heal them instantly! Speak to the hearts of the brothers and sisters who need to help them instead of making them weak. May their be repentance and may there come a joyful sound as we will walk together in the army of Yahweh in Yeshua`s name, Omein!
Blessings and Shalom over you!
~ Mamme Devorah
Called by Yeshua by the will of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
“Adversity is the spark that lights the matches, to glow the fire of self-confidence,” Catharina Schouten.
Catharina Schouten–Meijer (Mamme Devorah) is the founder of Dezerto Floro Foundation – Desert Flower. Blossoming despite hardship! She encourages, inspires, teaches, and is training and equipping people. She goes wherever the Father is sending her! She is sent in the Biblical way. In 1995 the Holy Spirit set her apart, for the work to which He has called her. Pastor Hendrik – Jan van Mourik – Restoration Church – in the Netherlands, sent her in the apostolic and prophetic ministry in 2006. Rev. Paul van Beek God’s Outreach Ministry Int. sent her in the Deborah call in 2011. Ministry mandate: Isaiah 45 Deliverance, Rebuilding, Restoration.