What are the trademarks of mature apostolic ministry?
- Apostles are the foundation of the Church. They do not parade themselves, they are in service to all who they serve from the bottom up.
- Apostles have died to self and self accomplishments. They know their identity in the cross of Christ. They are not ambitious and have no desire to be elevated or paraded beyond the smallest member of the Body.
- Apostles are servants at heart and foremostly in all they do. They pride themselves in being in service to others.
- Apostles are one with the Body. They function in service together with the rest of the ministry Gifts in the Church.
- Apostles do not need to be Hollywood celebrities. Their identity rests in the Highest Authority, and they need no more to affirm them beside He Who is in ministry through them.
Money, status, wealth and prestige, have all been crucified with Christ, so it may be exchanged for Revelation, Manifested Presence, Revealed Glory and the Demonstrative Power of His Life at work in them and through them.
Genuine apostles, called of Jesus Christ, will be the humblest, the meekest and the most Christ-like men you will ever come to meet.
That being so, it will not be because of their personal greatness, but because of their personal brokenness, to be FILLED.
“I am CRUCIFIED with Christ: nevertheless I live; YET NOT I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I LIVE BY THE FAITH (surrender in yielded obedience) of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me,” Paul in Galatians 2:20.
~ Johann van der Hoven
Johann van der Hoven has been in service of The LORD since 1991 and has hosted numerous mass revival meetings. The Holy Spirit is announcing a NEW SOUND from Heaven beginning in 2020 — The Sound of His Glory being poured out!
For more info please see: www.29Vision.co.za