Do you have a skill?
Do you have an ability that will show others how to do things a better way?
Can you teach?
Can you paint a portrait?
Can you paint a house?
Can you paint a vision on the hearts and minds of people who need a vision to call their own?
To paint a picture or a portrait doesn’t always need a brush and a palette. With the strokes of a pen, we can cause the colors of the rainbow to break forth from the brilliance of a vision sent forth by the One Who Speaks from The Throne.
No, there are no boundaries to contain the brilliance of His Character. The opulent, grand intent of the Love of Christ is to lavish you with the vision that far exceeds what an unbeliever cannot fathom.
But God, in His infinite wisdom opens the eyes of the blind to see the Revelation that He has intended all along.
- Revelation will be your portion. (Ephesians 1:17).
- For the eye has not seen, nor has the ear heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man the things that God has in store for those who love Him.
But God reveals those things to those who love Him by His Spirit, for the Spirit searches out all things, yes, even the deep things of God. They are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14).
- No man knows the things of God but The Spirit, Who is from God and who is God. But we have the mind of Christ.
And the eyes of The LORD are roaming to and fro throughout the whole earth, seeking those whose hearts are steadfast toward Him, to show Himself strong in their behalf. (2 Chronicles 16:9)
- He who overcomes will walk with Me dressed in white. (Revelation 3:5).
- God has been developing in you the means for His Purpose; that you have never heard of before. He has started a good work in you, and He will complete it.
He has given you exceedingly precious promises that have been His intent for you since long before you ever believed Him for your salvation.
Long before you ever heard of, or learned of the Resurrection of Jesus, the Son of God. For God is able to do far above all you could ask or think, because of His power that is at work in you. (Ephesians 3: 20).
- His intent is being made known to you by Revelation, that you will find when you seek Him and search for Him with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13).
- What can The LORD do with what you have? I speak to you as a man who is no different from you.
I beseech you, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which will be your worship.
And be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you can prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:1-2).
You have far more to see. You have far more to hear. You have far more to learn.
You have far more authority. You have far more ability. You have far more comprehension ability.
The LORD has given to you the tongue of the learned. You have been anointed for that purpose. Therefore stand in the place you have been called.
For He is faithful Who promised, and He will do it!
~ Thomas Downes
Thomas Downes. Walking with The LORD for over 40 years, Thomas runs “The Voice of the Writer” a Prophetic Ministry. His purpose is to present the Word of God and the Love of God with the prophetic heart; the heart that desires to hear the Voice of The LORD, and present His Word for the encouragement of others.