Declarations & Decrees: You Are Clothed in Thankfulness and Gratitude for the LORD Your God!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you are clothed with feelings of COMPASSION and with KINDNESS, HUMILITY, GENTLENESS and PATIENCE.
You bear with one another and you forgive those who have complaints against your and others.
As the Lord forgives you, so you forgive.
- I decree and declare you clothe yourself in LOVE, which binds everything together perfectly; and the PEACE/SHALOM of Christ/ Messiah is your heart’s DECISION MAKER, for this is why you were called to be part of a single Body.
- I decree and declare YOU are THANKFUL – letting the Word of the Messiah, in all its RICHNESS, live in you, as you teach and counsel each other in all wisdom, and as you sing PSALMS, HYMNS and SPIRITUAL SONGS with GRATITUDE to God in your hearts.
- I decree and declare, as you seek God for answers and mercy concerning secret things, you will receive that which you request. God reveals secrets in night visions!
Bless the Lord God of Heaven for His FAITHFULNESS.
Blessed be the Name of God from ETERNITY PAST to ETERNITY FUTURE!
- I decree and declare WISDOM and POWER belong to God alone; He brings the changes of seasons and times; He installs and deposes Kings, He gives WISDOM to the WISE and KNOWLEDGE to those with DISCERNMENT.
- I decree and declare God Almighty REVEALS DEEP and SECRET THINGS; He knows what lies in the darkness; and LIGHT dwells with Him.
We THANK and PRAISE You, God of our Fathers, for giving us WISDOM and POWER, and REVEALING what we request from You, for giving us the answer for those who inquire.
- I decree and declare the Lord is ALIVE!
Blessed is my ROCK; EXALTED be God, the Rock of my Salvation! He brings me out from my enemies and raises me OVER those who rebel against me. He rescues me from violent men.
- I decree and declare I give THANKS to YOU, Lord, among the Nations; I sing PRAISES to Your Name.
You are a TOWER of SALVATION for Your People; You display GRACE to Your ANOINTED ONES!
- I decree and declare those who devour you will be devoured, all your enemies will go into exile, those who plunder you will be plundered, those who pillage you will be pillaged. The Lord Most High will RESTORE your health and HEAL your wounds!
- I decree and declare You are being restored, you will come with THANKSGIVING and CELEBRATION before the Lord!
He will increase your numbers; they will not be decreased; He will HONOR you and you will not be despised. You are His People, and He is your God!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“12 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. 14 Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father,” Colossians 3:12-17.
“17 Then Daniel went to his house and informed his friends, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah, about the matter, 18 so that they might request compassion from the God of heaven concerning this mystery, so that Daniel and his friends would not be destroyed with the rest of the wise men of Babylon. 19 Then the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven; 20 Daniel said, “Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, for wisdom and power belong to Him. 21 “It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men and knowledge to men of understanding. 22 “It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. 23 “To You, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for You have given me wisdom and power; even now You have made known to me what we requested of You, for You have made known to us the king’s matter,” Daniel 2:17-23.
“47 “The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock; and exalted be God, the rock of my salvation, 48 The God who executes vengeance for me, and brings down peoples under me, 49 Who also brings me out from my enemies; You even lift me above those who rise up against me; You rescue me from the violent man. 50 “Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name. 51 “He is a tower of deliverance to His king, and shows lovingkindness to His anointed, to David and his descendants forever.” 2 Samuel 22:47-51.
“16 ‘Therefore all who devour you will be devoured; and all your adversaries, every one of them, will go into captivity; and those who plunder you will be for plunder, and all who prey upon you I will give for prey. 17 ‘For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds,’ declares the Lord, ‘Because they have called you an outcast, saying: “It is Zion; no one cares for her.”’ 18 “Thus says the Lord, ‘Behold, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob and have compassion on his dwelling places; and the city will be rebuilt on its ruin, and the palace will stand on its rightful place. 19 ‘From them will proceed thanksgiving and the voice of those who celebrate; and I will multiply them and they will not be diminished; I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant. 2 0 ‘Their children also will be as formerly, and their congregation shall be established before Me; and I will punish all their oppressors. 21 ‘Their leader shall be one of them, and their ruler shall come forth from their midst; and I will bring him near and he shall approach Me; for who would dare to risk his life to approach Me?’ declares the Lord. 22 ‘You shall be My people, and I will be your God.’” Jeremiah 30:16-22.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).