Declarations & Decrees: Lies within congregations are being exposed; God gives strength in the midst of persecution.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare those who FEAR MAN, but never give God a thought, are being REMOVED from LEADERSHIP ROLES in the name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- We declare GOD ALMIGHTY is EXPOSING the façade of ‘righteousness’ in the congregations of man.
These appearances and false idols will not help them.
- We declare ad decree WHOEVER TAKES REFUGE in the Lord God Almighty will POSSESS THE LAND and INHERIT HIS HOLY MOUNTAIN!
- We declare the LORD IS BUILDING HIS TEMPLE!
Everything that is blocking His People’s path is being REMOVED!
- We declare the High and Exalted One who lives forever, whose name is Holy, lives in the HIGH and HOLY PLACE, but also with the BROKEN and HUMBLE in order to REVIVE the spirit of the humble and REVIVE the hearts of the broken ones.
- We decree and declare GOD SEES HIS PEOPLE and KNOWS their WAY; He is healing them; He will lead them and give them comfort!
- We decree the Lord is bringing EVENTS and CIRCUMSTANCES to the WEALTHY who have not turned to Him.
Though humanly, it appears impossible for the wealthy to turn, but WITH GOD EVERYTHING is possible.
- We decree and declare STRENGTH, ENDURANCE and PROVISION to God’s SERVANTS.
ALL who have left house, family or properties for the Lord’s sake and for the sake of the Good News WILL RECEIVE A HUNDRED TIMES OVER, NOW — with persecutions, and in the life to come.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Of whom were you worried and fearful When you lied, and did not remember Me Nor give Me a thought? Was I not silent even for a long time So you do not fear Me?
I will declare your [so-called] righteousness and your deeds, but they will not profit you. When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you. But the wind will carry all of them up, and a breath will take them away. But he who takes refuge in Me will inherit the land And will possess My holy mountain.”
And it will be said, “Build up, build up, prepare the way, Remove every obstacle out of the way of My people.”
For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, “I dwell on a high and holy place, and also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite…..
….. “I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and to his mourners, creating the praise of the lips. Peace, peace to him who is far and to him who is near,” says the Lord , “and I will heal him,” Isaiah 57:11-15, 18-19.
“And Jesus, looking around, said to His disciples, “How hard it will be for those who are wealthy to enter the kingdom of God!”
The disciples were amazed at His words. But Jesus answered again and said to them, “Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God!
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”
They were even more astonished and said to Him, “Then who can be saved?”
Looking at them, Jesus said, “With people it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God.”
Peter began to say to Him, “Behold, we have left everything and followed You.”
Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or farms, for My sake and for the gospel’s sake, but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last, first,” Mark 10:23-31.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or GloryFireArmyIntl@gmail.com.