I did all that is necessary to make a way for your salvation, now you must “save yourselves from this perverted generation” Acts 2:40.
- I will not get up and turn your TV off.
- I will not going to force you to move out of your boyfriends house.
- I will not pour your drink down the drain.
- I will not flush your drugs down the toilet.
- I will not break you and your girlfriend up.
- I will not tape your mouth shut.
- I will not dress you modestly.
- I will not make you buy the healthy foods.
- I will not delete those sites from your computer or cell phone.
- I will not burn those books, magazines and DVDs.
- I will not turn that music off.
I already did My part, the part you could not do, I paid the price for your sin, and made a way for you not to sin. Now you have the choice to do or not do, the things that are destroying your body, soul and spirit.
Let’s keep it real, “if you continue to live with these fleshly habits, you will die: but if you with the power of My Spirit, say NO to the desires of you body, and you will live” Romans 8:13.
I have ascended into heaven am I AM interceding for you to say NO, Hebrews 7:25, but I will not come down and do it for you.
“Say NO, deny, and refuse to give in to the cravings of your natural body. Refuse; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: Heaven or Hell, it’s your choice, I will not make it for you!“ Colossians 3:5.
~ Jim Hammerle
|Jim Hammerle (1941-2017) began ministry working with David Wilkerson and Nicky Cruz, founding Teen Challenge Philadelphia. 6 times in the mission field pastoring a mission ship, 15 years with tv and radio, teaching, and preaching. As a retired businessman, Jim helped to feed widows and orphans in Uganda, helping Muslims find the Jesus who fed them. He became His banker and was privileged to give His money away, wherever He decided, so he also helping to build an orphanage in Haiti and investing in lives in the USA. Totally in love with his Lord, at age 73 he served in ministry at Victory Christian Church and lived every hour listening for his Heavenly Father’s voice. Jim passed away on May 23, 2017 to be with the LORD.|