Have you been waiting for a long, long time for God to answer your prayer?
Maybe it’s even for a spouse.
If you feel like your requests to God have been forgotten or it’s too late, I want to encourage you that this is the season, right now, that God is bringing people together for marriages, business partnerships and all kinds of divine alliances.
In March, I saw believers standing in front of closed doors in darkness … but this is a time of preparation for those doors to open!
This is also a time that God is using the airwaves — TV, radio, the internet, movies and television.
No matter where you live or what you do, God wants to use media in your life.
Some people are freaked out by all the bad news out there, but God is moving in the midst of all this and there are places that actually broadcast good news!
In this Spirit Connection podcast episode, my special guest is a good friend of mine — Wendy Griffith.
She is a co-host of The 700 Club, an anchor/senior reporter for the Christian Broadcasting Network and co-anchors Christian World News on CBN.
She’s traveled internationally, reporting on revival and has a powerful gift of the word of knowledge for healing.
Wendy authored You Are A Prize To Be Won! Don’t Settle for Less Than God’s Best and co-authoredPraying the News: Your Prayers Are More Powerful than You Know.
Here is a sneak peek into our conversation:
- “You know I am 53 and I’ve been single all my life and never married … and you said, ‘You’re going to need strength to wait.’ Honestly that was not the word I wanted to hear.”
- “I didn’t want the guy with the soft hands. I wanted the guy who had been out hunting and fishing … killing the food, cleaning it and putting it on the table — that’s exactly what I got.’”
- “God is going to give you the desires of your heart. Don’t settle. It’s so easy to settle during the waiting … God promises His best to His children. He’s not capable of giving us anything but His best.”
- “Even though I’m not hearing You like I want to, You’re promising that you’re going to light my path.”
- “The presence of the LORD is going to break open those closed doors, it’s going to break open promises that were held for a reason … I keep hearing the LORD, ‘The time is now!’”
Listen Online Below:
~ Doug Addison
P.S. Want to get my Daily Prophetic Word?Sign up here with your email address and I’ll send it to you so you don’t miss a single one.
Want to hear more on these prophetic words for the month?Watch the replays of my recent Spirit Connection webcasts. Join me and my team for this FREE webcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Doug Addisonis a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.