The Afghanistan 13 — A Prophetic Sign
“13 U.S. Service members killed in the Kabul attack.”
God showed me 13 as a powerful Prophetic Sign, “….for out of great tragedy will come greater triumph!”
The LORD showed me just this morning. As I cried out to Him for strength and comfort for those precious families who lost their beloved children and husbands, or wives in Kabul, that He shall avenge the righteous and great shall be the fall of the wicked.
But as I cried out to Him, suddenly I heard these Words, ”Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from The LORD.
He will be like a bush in the wastelands. He will not see prosperity when it comes.
But blessed is the man who trusts in The LORD, whose confidence is in Him!”
As those Words echoed loudly in my spirit, I saw The LORD doing something very strategic in this hour.
I saw Him realigning and shifting the gaze of men through the unfolding tragedies. I saw that many have looked to the might and power of the military — and not to the might and power of the maker of heaven and earth and this has brought a curse!
Repentance brings Divine Realignment and Victory!
The answer is Repentance! Only Repentance of being reliant on the arm of the flesh will break the curse.
The battles that are afoot will not be won through the might nor power of men or of the military, but only by His Spirit.
These deaths are devastating in the natural, but God will turn it for good. This will be a defining moment that will bring a Divine Realignment that will result in a great Victory.
These precious lives lost will not be in vain, but will be a catalyst for a righteous revolution powered by the strong Arm of His Spirit. Out of great tragedy will come greater Triumph!
13 is a Prophetic Sign!
God showed me that the number 13 was a Sign.
In biblical terms the number 13 symbolizes death, but it also symbolizes rebirth to the spirit and is a symbol of New Life and New Beginnings!
Furthermore, the number 13 is the difference of what man can do and what god can do.
- The number 13 is the number of (new) life.
- The number 13 promise always has time and space between when it was first given and when its given to manifest.
- The number 13 promise always has a season in which man tries to bring to past himself what god has promised him.
- The number 13 promise also has the season in which god brings to pass his promise regardless of what man has tried to produce on his own.
- The number 13 promise has such a blessing on it that it will even bring to pass what man produces from him trying to bring to pass what god has promised in his own strength. This can also have dire consequences like the situation with Ishmael and the middle east problem today.
- The number 13 promise always brings excitement, hope and desperation for the promise to be fulfilled.
- The number 13 promise is always presented in the presence of unfavorable circumstances, though in time, the circumstances will give way to the birth of the promise.
Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West
The number 13 in Jewish understanding stands for love and unity. Yes, there is always a counter opposite, but the Lord is in the business of turning things around. The gemetria of the Hebrew word for love (ahavah) is 13, as is the Hebrew word for unity (echad). The New Testament love chapter is 1Corinthians 13. Blessings. ~j.
Arise and shine for the spirit of the Lord is upon the earth. The remnant church is arising..Bless you Veronika for being a voice for the Kingdom of Yeshua!!
Blessings to you from Franklin, TN. Thankful for your ministry!
So very thankful we trust and have faith that our God is in control. His might right hand will deliver us and that an unrivaled revival is about to begin throughout the world.. God has already won. Thank you for sharing as a prophet the insight and visions God had shown you.
YES; YES; YES & AMÉN, AMÉN, AMÉN.. & SELAH;s its approaching to rebirth our earth.!
in YESHUA’S JUDGE GLORIOUS SON MIGHTY NAME..! SHALOM..!