2 Chronicles 16:9 “The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to shew himself strong in behalf of those who heart is perfect towards him, herein thou hast done foolishly, therefore from henceforth thou shall have wars.”
“Prepare your heart for now is the time to come before me and abide in my presence. This is your time of visitation, and I am calling you near so that you may see and understand the path of light and glory that I have prepared for you to walk in. I am transitioning you from working out of your own ability to accomplish things. It has taken you this far but as you abide in me I will remove the struggle, frustration and difficulty of doing things out of your own strength to receive my grace and divine awakening. So come away, my beloved so that you may begin to accomplish the things that I have promised you as I fulfill my covenant in this hour to my people. The guidance and direction that you need now, know it will be accessible to you. Keep the balance of walking out my word as it will enlighten your understanding and provide wisdom concerning the things which are the most important now.”accomplish,
“There is much that is about to occur and your protection from the trouble, in the midst of trouble, even during the trouble will be found in your abiding in my presence. Right now you are literally standing along side of a threshold where the systems of this day are being judged. They are coming apart because of their own evil works and the stench of iniquity has come up before me. The enemy feels as if he is in an advantageous position to continue to pollute my people but he is not, this will be a time that I am raising up a people even a remnant also to lead the way for those who have my heart desires and their eyes have opened and their understanding has enlarged that as they go forth now to become my kingdom people. These out of the cries of their heart and the fellowship of my love will wait in my presence. I will provide for you. This will set a future reversal of the outcome of the enemy’s plan that will squash and unveil the plots that were put in place to blind the eyes of the people and place them in further bondage.”
Isaiah 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary they shall walk and not faint.”
“Know that your strength and ability to rise above adversity comes from your waiting in my presence. I am your refuge and I hold the answers and the strategies of any problems that you are now facing.”
The call to watch and pray:
“I have issued a call to watch and a call to prayer. Because within this call is the resolve to answer the questions you now seek, and it carries the wisdom to reverse and deal with the dilemmas of the day.”
“This is the month that I am calling forth my watchmen to stay on high alert as they pray around the gates of the regions that they have been assigned to watch over, and to alert my people as they prepare themselves for a major transformation as I will shine my light on the present systems that are about to be turned inside out with all its’ secret associations and lies that have been hidden but they are about to be revealed before men’s eyes. There is about to be a transitioning of my people out of the place where they are now, to the place of my presence and glory, a place where you will see my power and majesty coming forth in this hour. There will be a power shift as the changing of the guards occur and the place of the evil rankings of the enemy will not prevail. This marks the time for the hour of the watch. It will be a time when I will move across this land with my mighty power as the works of the enemy will continue to be uncovered and high places will be destroyed and its’ altars of idolatry, by my own hand, says the Lord. At the same time in this hour of watching there will be a significant impartation that will come upon you to strengthen you, help you to overcome and you will see a mighty release of miracles that has yet to take place.”
“For even as this is a time to watch, there is also a great significance in the cry of intercession in the land. I am calling forth my intercessors and their prayers will echo around the nations to cover and protect the land and salvation will rain down and to touch and cleanse those who have lost their way as I extend my hand to heal and deliver. So watch and wait, for I will have you to release a wall of intercession to shield the land and the people because of the enemy moving forward with a plan to set war and strife among the nations and to instil fear. But as my people wait, watch and pray there will be change and breakthrough.”
Lamentations 2:19 “Arise, cry out in the night in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord, lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy children that faint for hunger in the top of every street.”
Psalm 5:3 “My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee.”
“So pray, so watch, because this is a time when much will trouble the hearts of many people. Pray that they may see and understand the difference between that which is truth and that which are lies. Speak to them and encourage them that my promises have never fallen to the ground for they are yea and amen. Even in the midst of despair I shall move upon their lives and bless the work of their hands make ways that seem impossible and they will know that truly I am leading them forth into deliverance and into the light of my glory.
Joy unspeakable for even my glory shall be upon you, my strength will bring you through and my way — will direct you on what to do. You will know how to accomplish the task before you as you proceed in your life with me says the Lord.”
Isaiah 60:1 “Arise shine for thy light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.”
“This is why it is so important to declare the gospel to the nation in this time. This is a time to declare my word, to share the truth of the gospel so that the eyes of the people will be opened and they will see and know who they really are, and why this battle has ensued. Look out into the fields for they white unto harvest — minister my words to others which will bring peace unto their souls and nourish their spirit with my life.”
“This is a time to bare each others burden — for I am raising those among you those who will help others in their greatest time of need — spiritually and naturally so. I will prepare my people to aid and minister to those who are hurting with restoration, love and resources to supply those who are in need.”
Please continue to pray over our previous prayer points found at the end of February’s word. Each of those points are vitally important now. Especially our watch dates on the 3rd and 4th of March — I had a dream (in January 2013) where those were the dates and they were on Sunday and Monday.
Several key points of intercession were shown to me as to why this is such a serious time of prayer. (These points are in addition to those previously discussed.)
- Pray around backlash and retaliation. Because we will see retaliation arise in the midst of seemingly calm situations. But stay on watch and be prepared! When praying around retaliation the Lord spoke to me about the scripture that the “just shall live by faith” (Romans 1:17, Hebrew 10:38, Galatians 3:11, Habakkuk 2:4). He said, “In intercession to earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. Know that the just shall live by the faith of my word. You must stand upon my word and not waver, holding on to the truth that I have spoken to you before.” Pray around the faith of God’s people that they not waver but stand.
- There is going to be an increase of persecution coming against the church from various levels much of it will be used by the world systems to promote atheism. This is all a part of the plan – to justify a self-righteous system without the spirit of God that promotes a government doesn’t need God — this is an area for serious prayer.
- The spirit of religion is about to be challenged for men have taken God’s word and twisted within it false doctrine. Through anger and bitterness — the control and manipulation of religion has spun a web of deceit. In it you will hear evil words without little regard for the care of the least of these. The foundation of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is based on love. Our prayers can be focused on the people being able to properly discern what is of the Lord and what is of the world. We must pray that there be a clear distinction between good and evil. Isaiah 5:20 “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil that put darkness for light and light for darkness that put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!”
- Watch the enemy in this hour with twisting truth, causing misunderstandings within the body, carrying a disrespect for spiritual authority — it is the spirit of Leviathan in operation to whom will try to destroy the family, marriage, congregation ministries uniting and even to separate people and nations it a spirit of prejudice. This enemy will lie, twist the truth, and even operate as an accuser of the brethren. Isaiah 27 is a key to overcome it and to pray for those who have come under its influence. More information on Leviathan.
- More detailed information on leviathan (http://www.carpenterstouch.org/Leviathan.html)
- Dealing with the spirit of leviathan:
- The sword of the spirit which is the word of God
- Worship and the new song (tehillah)), a new sound of worship
- Watch Anger, murmuring, complaints against the Lord—spirit of pride
- This is a crucial time to pray for Israel — From Purim to Passover and from Passover to Pentecost. I have been troubled in my spirit concerning Israel. We need to pray around all meetings, decisions on the land agreements, all negotiations, leaders, pray against surprise attacks, promises given and promises restored. Pray in the spirit and pray without ceasing.
- Pray over all the gates of regions where Watchmen and intercessors have been assigned in USA, Europe, Africa, Asia, South American, the Islands, Japan and the whole over.
~ Phyllis Ford
Phyllis Ford is called by the grace of God to be a prophetic servant. Her ministry has always carried an emphasis on Prayer & Intercession. She has a Masters in Family Christian Counseling in which she ministers to the Family; with a heart towards women and young children and is currently studying for her last year in her Doctorate in Theology in 2024. She has participated in various training workshops. While actively lending strength to leadership in several regions. She has traveled throughout various continents sharing the Gospel.