10 of the most valuable lessons and facts that I have learned during 30 years of following The Holy Spirit in ministry.
- God is a Miracle Working God.
- You have to actively follow Him for Him to perform His miracles in your life.
- Most people follow pastors and leaders and never come to the place of learning to follow God Himself or to learn from Him.
- Most people enjoy the testimonies of others but never get to live in a place where they can experience their own miracle.
- Those who follow God learn secrets about Him others never come to know.
- The man and woman who pretend to know more, really knows nothing at all! Those who are ready to be taught and to learn always come out on top!
- a:- Relationship with God is more important than status, money or appeal – And these things have no relation to a relationship with Him.
b:- Relationship with God is the bedrock for all authentic ministry.
- God loves humility and humble people.
- Personal ambition, pride, a seeking for recognition and honor, a desire for fame and fortune leads you on a journey of success, but also on a journey of failure.
You achieve worldly success and the acclaim of men, but utterly fail in a Spirit-filled and Spirit-led life.
These things lead you away from God, to spiritual failure and to spiritual death.
- Very few people know God as God would like for them to know Him. They know Him through their knowledge of the Bible, through teachings of men, through “prayer” — but not in Person.
Few come to know the fellowship of His Spirit, or the fruit in a life filled with His Spirit.
This saddens the Heart of the Father.
~ Johann van der Hoven
Johann van der Hoven has been in service of The LORD since 1991 and has hosted numerous mass revival meetings. The Holy Spirit is announcing a NEW SOUND from Heaven beginning in 2020 — The Sound of His Glory being poured out!
For more info please see: www.29Vision.co.za