10 of the most valuable lessons and facts that I have learned during 30 years of following The Holy Spirit in ministry.
- God is a Miracle Working God.
- You have to actively follow Him for Him to perform His miracles in your life.
- Most people follow pastors and leaders and never come to the place of learning to follow God Himself or to learn from Him.
- Most people enjoy the testimonies of others but never get to live in a place where they can experience their own miracle.
- Those who follow God learn secrets about Him others never come to know.
- The man and woman who pretend to know more, really knows nothing at all! Those who are ready to be taught and to learn always come out on top!
- a:- Relationship with God is more important than status, money or appeal – And these things have no relation to a relationship with Him.
b:- Relationship with God is the bedrock for all authentic ministry.
- God loves humility and humble people.
- Personal ambition, pride, a seeking for recognition and honor, a desire for fame and fortune leads you on a journey of success, but also on a journey of failure.
You achieve worldly success and the acclaim of men, but utterly fail in a Spirit-filled and Spirit-led life.
These things lead you away from God, to spiritual failure and to spiritual death.
- Very few people know God as God would like for them to know Him. They know Him through their knowledge of the Bible, through teachings of men, through “prayer” — but not in Person.
Few come to know the fellowship of His Spirit, or the fruit in a life filled with His Spirit.
This saddens the Heart of the Father.
~ Johann van der Hoven
Johann van der Hoven has been in service of the Lord since 1991 and has hosted numerous mass revival meetings in South Africa and abroad and is a published author. He is the visionary of Fellowship of the Believers, host to “Eagle Food” Apostolic & Prophetic Seminars, and currently pioneers “Deeper Life” Revival School International, from South Africa where he resides. For more info visit www.revival.co.za