Unhealthy Attachments are caused by rejection loneliness mental disturbance.
It has to do with a person whose has an identity crisis. This can be a issue on both parties, because a leader can be just as needy and emotionally disturbed as those who connect to them.
Leaders and sheep, be careful of those who:
- Have to know every move you make.
- Go into a depression when they can’t hear from you.
- Call your phone constantly, because they have to hear your voice.
- Attack other persons who are connected to you.
- Make up moments of emotional distress to get your time.
- Always saying they are suicidal.
- Always have some kind of personal crisis.
- Want to be everywhere you are, and feel neglected if they can’t be around you.
- Throws temper tantrums in public with you.
- Disrespects your boundaries.
- If married, tries to get your spouse out the way.
- Stalks you and start making themselves look like you and act like you.
- Buys you personal items (underwear, nightclothes etc.) as gifts.
- Are jealous of the attention you give your birth children.
- Has had numerous spiritual parents, because they are stuck in their childhood where they were neglected.
- Becomes physically abusive when they can’t get a reaction from you.
- They will leave you ugly voice mail or send text or emails with angry spiteful words trying to control you emotionally.
These persons usually have a vagabond spirit attached to them and wander a lot.
They create fictitious relationships from your kind gestures because of the feeling of neglect and jealous.
Because they had so many spiritual parents, they will create alter egos of them, because they yet want them to be a part of their lives.
They will always tell you how their former leader was and did things, trying to turn you into them.
These persons will always blame you for their failures and problems.
Be careful. Most of the time they are looking at you as a lover, not a leader, because they are distorted in their identity.
Step back quickly but firmly from those who are overly needy, before the attachment becomes a great problem.
Persons in this condition need deliverance, not sympathy.
Do not flatter this spirit nor stroke it, because it carries a strong spirit of turbulence. It is a cyclone spirit sent to do mass and widespread destruction if not dealt with quickly, sharply, and without mercy.
This spirit can quickly escalate to a murder-suicide scene if you play with it.
The emotional mental physical repercussions that can occur can be devastating on both parties, as well as those connected to them!
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, travelling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.