I AM bringing about SWEET RELIEF for you, Beloved. I AM setting right the wrongs. I AM correcting and adjusting.
The enemy has tried to throw you off balance, but I shall pick you up, dust you off and restore you. I shall redress those wrongs which have been leveled against you. Those who attempt to lay burdens upon you shall fall into their own pit.
Give Me your burdens, My Love, and I will exchange them for My Rest. I have set the captives free, Dear One. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
I AM removing oppression and giving you comfort. I give supernatural joy to the sorrowing. I give power to the faint, and to you who have no might I shall increase your strength.
I AM rescuing you from this siege of the enemy and surrounding you with warring angels. Look and see with eyes of faith the victory which I have wrought for you today by My Own Right Hand. Your Redeemer has come to you.
Do not be anxious, Dear One. I shall recompense the enemy for his evil deeds. And you, My Bride, shall walk in My Glory and Goodness and Mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.
1. to put right (a wrong); the setting right of what is morally wrong.
2. to correct or adjust
3. relief from poverty or want; relief from wrong or injury.
4. to remedy (wrongs, injuries, etc.).
5. to correct (abuses, evils, etc.).
6. to relieve (suffering, want, etc.).
7. to adjust evenly again, as a balance.
1. the act of relieving, or the state of being relieved;
2. the removal of any evil, or of anything oppressive or burdensome, by which ease is obtained; succor; alleviation; comfort; ease; redress.
3. the easing of a pain, distress, or anxiety: Aid in time of danger: Rescue from a siege.
“Therefore the Lord declares, the Lord of hosts, the Mighty One of Israel: “Ah, I will get RELIEF from my enemies and avenge Myself on My foes,” (the devil and his minions) Isaiah 1:24.
“For the Lord their God shall visit them for their RELIEF and restore them from their captivity,” Zephaniah 2:7.
“You grant them RELIEF from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked. For the Lord will not reject His people,” Psalm 94:13-14.
“Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (RELIEF and EASE and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls,” Matthew 11:29 AMP.
“God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give RELIEF to you who are troubled, and to us as well,” 2 Thessalonians 1:6-7.
~Deborah Waldron Fry