A friendly Warning: Watch what you doing or saying! Your actions are being seen and your conversations are being heard!
Somebody didn’t know that their phone had dialed me while they were talking about me and telling a lie about what they had sowed to me.
Thank YAH for accountability and records!
Leaders, this is why you keep receipts of anything you do for anybody, because they will lie on you and about you.
If I buy a piece of gum, I’ve got a receipt. If you sow to me, I have evidence of the amount.
That’s why, when it comes to sowing, I have people sow where there is undeniable proof of what they did.
People lie to leaders all the time, saying they gave thousands when they have given only $20.
Even when it comes to gifts, some people lie that they gave expensive gifts, when they gave knock offs etc.
Leaders, please know some people are not honest about what they do for you and the ministry. Always keep proof. I have learned this lesson well.
Also, if somebody wants to sow or give to you and you get a check in your spirit not to accept it, don’t!
I learned not to accept every gift and every seed. In fact, some can testify on Facebook that it’s hard to even get my info to sow, money because I pray before I allow people to sow into the vision, or me personally.
Some I don’t never answer their requests, because I didn’t get a okay from ABBA.
It doesn’t always mean the person is bad or up to something, sometimes they are sowing for various reasons.
Some reasons they sow are:
- Emotionally: This happens when they are moved because either you prayed or spoke a word into their life.
- In Guilt: This happens because they received a blessing after you prayed but disconnected, because they didn’t want to sow, but YAH convicted them.
- In Need: This happens when they know that you are good ground.
They sow to you because they see results that they don’t get from the person they usually sow to.
- For Recognition: This happens when they want to be seen or recognize by the person they are sowing to for some reason!
- For Manipulation: This happens when they want something from somebody.
Either a prophesy, a position, a title, sex etc..
They use their money for leverage!
- For Control: This happens when they use their money to gain control of a person life.
They dangle money as bait to be able to control what a person do say or be friends with.
- For Gratitude: This happens because a person is thankful for whatever they have received from the person or ministry.
It’s a gratefulness that causes them to give.
- In Obedience: These persons give because the Word says so or because ABBA has spoken to them to release a seed.
These don’t care who it is or how much, they just sow because YAH said to sow!
If People are not sowing or giving from a pure place, then you don’t need to accept their seeds.
YAH gave us His Spirit and discernment for a reason so that we won’t be deceived by the enemy.
In your private prayer time, make sure you ask YAH to always reveal the intent of a person heart when giving and sowing.
You don’t want to be controlled, manipulated or used by the seeds that are released to you.
There are many reasons that people sow, just make sure the reason is righteous before you accept it!
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, travelling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.