Declarations & Decrees: Those Who Are Righteous & Pure Before God Will Reap the Harvest!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare to YOU, the Servants of the Most High God: you KNOW what is GOOD, what the Lord demands of you – to ACT JUSTLY, LOVE GRACE, and walk in PURITY with your God!
- We decree and declare People of God, Believers in Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, the GRACE God gives is GREATER: “God opposes the arrogant, but to the HUMBLE He gives GRACE!
So SUBMIT to God!
Likewise, TAKE A STAND against the Adversary, and he will FLEE from you!
- We decree as you COME CLOSE to God, He will come close to you.
CLEAN your hands, turn away from sin; and PURIFY your hearts!
HUMBLE yourselves before the Lord, and HE will LIFT YOU UP!
- We decree and declare the HEARTS of the Children of God are burning within them for MORE, MORE, MORE!
We praise YOU Father, for expanding our CAPACITY to CONTAIN all that Your Spirit is depositing within us, even NOW!
- We declare ALL who are HOLY are CALLED to GO UP to the Mountain of the Lord! ONLY those with CLEAN HANDS and PURE HEARTS, who don’t make vanities the purpose of their lives or swear oaths just to deceive, may ASCEND to the HEIGHTS of His Mountain!
- We decree and declare the JUST and PURE receive BLESSINGS from the Lord and JUSTICE from God, who saves them!
Such is the character of those who SEEK the Lord, the God of Jacob, who seek His FACE!
- We decree and declare YOU, His People, are the GATES, you are the DOORS through which the Lord will enter in to this Age.
Lift YOUR HEADS, our GLORIOUS King is entering in!
- We declare we are considered RIGHTEOUS by God because of our TRUST, and we have PEACE with God through our Lord, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
Through Him and on the ground of our TRUST, we have GAINED ACCESS to this GRACE in which we stand!
- We declare we BOAST about the HOPE of experiencing God’s glory!
But not only that, we also boast in our troubles, because we know that trouble produces ENDURANCE, endurance produces CHARACTER, and character produces HOPE, and this hope does not let us down, because God’s LOVE for us has already been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us!
- We decree and declare we will BEAR one another’s burdens so that we will FULFILL the Torah’s true meaning, which is the Law of Christ/ Messiah.
Do not think you are more than you are; do not fool yourself, but SCRUTINIZE your own actions.
- We declare everyone will REAP what they SOW, no one makes a fool of God!
Those who keep sowing in the field of their old nature will eventually reap ruin, but those who keep sowing in the field of the Spirit will reap from the Spirit EVERLASTING LIFE!
- We decree and declare you WILL NOT GROW WEARY of doing what is GOOD, for if you don’t give up, you will in due time REAP THE HARVEST.
Therefore, as the opportunity arises, DO WHAT is GOOD to EVERYONE, and especially to the family of those who are TRUSTINGLY FAITHFUL!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” Micah 6:8.
“6 But He gives a greater grace. Therefore it says, “God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” 7 Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you,” James 4:6-10.
“3 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? 4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood and has not sworn deceitfully. 5 He shall receive a blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6 This is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek Your face — even Jacob. Selah. 7 Lift up your heads, O gates, and be lifted up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in! 8 Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. 9 Lift up your heads, O gates, and lift them up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in! 10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah,” Psalm 24:3-10.
“1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us,” Romans 5:1-5.
“2 Bear one another’s burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ. 3 For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. 4 But each one must examine his own work, and then he will have reason for boasting in regard to himself alone, and not in regard to another. 5 For each one will bear his own load. 6 The one who is taught the word is to share all good things with the one who teaches him. 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. 9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith,”Galatians 6:2-10.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).