One thing that I understand is that insecure, jealous, spiteful, people are intimidated by strong sure stable people.
In the Body of Christ, especially among the women, there is such a spirit of either intimidation or control. There is also the hidden spirit of perversion that many times doesn’t appear until a person realizes that they can’t buy you, or get you to themselves.
God has been dealing with me about the women and their identity crisis issues that are happening.
Many women in leadership are experiencing unprovoked attacks against their character, name and ministry, by women who was once close to them, and either called them their mentor, or spiritual mother.
There are women attaching to women in ministry, because they have secret desires toward them, of lust and perversion, and then they realize that the leader can’t be seduced by their gifts or pretense of love and concern.
Many women leaders have had their lives destroyed by women who became vindictive, because they had an imaginary relationship created in their lustful minds toward a woman in leadership.
Too many women who have been hurt, abuse and wounded, are connecting to strong women, because of devious reasons generated from their lack of healing from old issues, that have pushed them into a vulnerable state. Any woman who shows them attention, they latch on to them and then begin to form a twisted relationship, because they either have low esteem, or other unresolved emotional issues.
As a woman in leadership, you have to be extra careful of the needy woman always telling you that the other women will hurt you, and need to have you to themselves, always playing the victim woman.
You have to deal with them strictly, being ministry wise and never alone, because then they assume a perverse role of importance in your life. When wounded women come to you:
- First seek God as to why they have come. Find the reason if it’s for healing or another agenda.
- Set boundaries concerning your time with interacting with them. If not you will find yourself always being consumed by them day and night.
- Don’t allow them to interact in your personal life period. This causes them to think they have something special with you.
- Always talk from a spiritual dimension even when you are counseling them. This keeps them from thinking that your interest in them is more than that.
- Don’t allow them to buy or give you a bunch of gifts or money beyond what they do in the offering in church. This keeps them from thinking they are providing or taking care of you.
- Don’t allow them personal access to your family and friends and ministry contacts. This keeps them from thinking they have special insight or that they have something others don’t with you.
- Only allow mature stable persons to deal with them. You don’t want anyone that is not strong to deal with them because they won’t be able to resist being sucked into their self pity.
Sometimes we are able to be attacked because we don’t acknowledge the signs of those that have emotional mental and spiritual problems. This is a on going problem in the Body of Christ and special care needs to be provided.
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
|Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and she is on a mission traveling the world proclaiming the Gospel for soul to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has a mandate on her life to help brings others to their divine purpose.|