Declarations & Decrees: You, Who Listen to the LORD, Are Blessed!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare God’s People are entering the PEACE of God; their lives are being FILLED with His GOODNESS!
All who return to the Almighty will be BUILT UP!
- We decree and declare as you LAY YOUR TREASURE DOWN and the GOLD among the rocks and LET the ALMIGHTY BE YOUR TREASURE and your SPARKLING SILVER; then the Almighty will be your DELIGHT, and YOU WILL LIFT UP YOUR FACE TO GOD; you will entreat Him, and HE WILL HEAR YOU!
- We decree YOU ARE ABLE to pay what you vowed; what you decide to do will SUCCEED, and LIGHT WILL SHINE on your path; God saves the HUMBLE and delivers even the unclean.
- We praise the Lord Most High who LISTENS TO YOUR WORDS and considers your inmost thoughts.
He HEARS your cry for help; He knows that you pray to Him, your King and your God.
The Lord HEARS your voice in the morning as you lay your needs before Him and wait expectantly.
- We decree YOU, the RIGHTEOUS, are flourishing like a palm tree, and you grow like a cedar in the Lebanon.
YOU ARE PLANTED in the HOUSE OF THE LORD and flourish in the COURTYARDS of our God.
- We decree and declare the RIGHTEOUS will be VIGOROUS, even in old age, still BEARING FRUIT, proclaiming that the Lord is UPRIGHT, my Rock, in whom there is no wrong.
- We declare the Lord, Father of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, who has BLESSED us with EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING in heaven.
In Christ/ Messiah HE CHOSE US in love before the creation of the Universe to be HOLY and WITHOUT DEFECT in His Presence.
- We decree and declare HE DETERMINED IN ADVANCE that through Jesus/ Yeshua WE WOULD BE HIS SONS and DAUGHTERS – in keeping with His pleasure and purpose – so that WE WOULD BRING him praise corresponding with the GLORY OF THE GRACE He gave us through the Beloved One.
- We declare, in UNION with HIM, through the SHEDDING OF HIS BLOOD, WE ARE SET FREE – our sins are FORGIVEN; this accords with the wealth of His grace He has LAVISHED on us.
In all HIS WISDOM and INSIGHT He has made Known to us HIS SECRET PLAN, which by His own will He DESIGNED BEFOREHAND in connection with Christ/ Messiah and will put into effect when the time is RIPE.
- We declare, also in UNION with Him we were GIVEN an INHERITANCE, we who were PICKED IN ADVANCE according to the PURPOSE of the One who effects everything in keeping with the decision of His will, so that we who earlier had PUT OUR HOPE in Christ/ Messiah would bring Him PRAISE corresponding to His GLORY!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Yield now and be at peace with Him; thereby good will come to you. “Please receive instruction from His mouth and establish His words in your heart. “If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored; if you remove unrighteousness far from your tent, and place your gold in the dust, and the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brooks, then the Almighty will be your gold and choice silver to you. “For then you will delight in the Almighty and lift up your face to God. You will pray to Him, and He will hear you; and you will pay your vows. You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; and light will shine on your ways. When you are cast down, you will speak with confidence, and the humble person He will save. He will deliver one who is not innocent, and he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands,” Job 22:21-30.
“Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my groaning. Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, for to You I pray. In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; in the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch,” Psalm 5:1-3.
“The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still yield fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap and very green, to declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him,” Psalm 92:12-15.
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved. In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace which He lavished on us. In all wisdom and insight He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory. In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation — having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God’s own possession, to the praise of His glory,” Ephesians 1:3-14.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).