1. “Love your wife as Mashiach loved the Church” (Ephesians 5:25).
Risk your life to help or save your wife. Mashiach’s love for the church is without limits, nothing is held back. He gave His life for the church – before you loved Him. His love does not depend on your love for Him. Under God’s authority – love your wife as service—as giving your life to God.
2. “Love your wife in the same way you love your body and your life” (Ephesians 5:28-33).
You care for your body daily to be as well fed and healthy as possible. You quickly take care of any needs or desires. Any sexual desire as a husband should be cared for with your wife. In the same way, care for your wife’s needs and well-being. Feel your wife’s pain and illness and rejoice in her health as if it were your own life. A husband must see his wife’s sexual desires and make supreme efforts to meet those needs too. Basically, her need or desire whether financial, physical, emotional or spiritual in your relationship must receive your full effort. Only in this way can you love her and provide for her just as well as you do for yourself.
3. “Be considerate as you live with your wife, with respect …” (1 Peter 3:7)
The Bible says that if we neglect this command, our prayers will be hindered! To be considerate, quit any irritating habits! When she needs to be helped carrying heavy items, do it! If she needs time you can take care of the family! Help your wife with all of your energy, show your love to her with all consideration. Pray to see where you may be inconsiderate.
4. “Do not be harsh with your wife” (Colossians 3:19).
When a wife is sensitive realize that harsh answers, angry looks, irritated tones of voice and impatience will deeply affect your wife. Rejoice that she is a lady and isn’t like you – remember that she is a precious gift God has given you.
5. “The husband’s body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife” (1 Corinthians 7:3-5).
Please your wife physically. Don’t deprive her of what she needs. Sexual pleasure is something that is given, not forced or taken. Discuss what her needs are both inside and outside of the bedroom.
6. “Rejoice in your wife all your life. Let her body satisfy you. Be captivated with her” (Proverbs 5:18-19)
No man should look at other women or pictures of other women when he has a wife on whom he can gaze daily. A husband should become fully satisfied with his wife’s body. No matter what the size or shape, if a man will let it happen, and ask God to help him, he can grow to truly find his wife’s breasts to be the most attractive in the world. This is the true spirit of being captivated with your wife. Such a wife will feel sexy, attractive, and most of all, ladylike.
7. “And that women may be dressed in simple clothing, with a quiet and serious air; not with vanity about her hair and gold or jewels or expensive clothing…” (1 Timothy 2:9).
Encourage your wife to be modest in public and erotic in private with you. A modest woman is a lady. There is much sin and temptation that results from women showing too much skin in public. Just think of the pleasure of knowing that no one sees too much of your wife’s legs but you! You will be shocked at how this one maneuver will increase your feelings of masculinity and her feelings of femininity.
8. “Do not be captivated by other women” (Proverbs 5:20).
Finding other women attractive and looking at them will erode your own view of your wife. You will be less satisfied with her and she will feel less special to you. No man can build a habit of glances without subconsciously doing it in his wife’s company. And she will notice. Remember to be captivated with your wife and no one else. She will feel like the Queen of the world and you will fall further in love with her.
9. “Call your wife ‘blessed’ and praise her” (Proverbs 31:28-29)
Tell her that she is special and is greater than any other woman on earth. Don’t just mention her physical beauty, but her care for you, her hard work, and her ladylike attributes. Watch the flower of your wife blossom as you repeatedly fill her ears with your praises. She longs for those words and she wants to hear them from you! Of course you don’t need pride, but that does not change the wife’s need and longing to be treasured.
10. “Tell your wife how captivated you are with her body” (Song of Solomon 4:7; 7:1-8)
A true lover will make sure that his wife knows that he finds no flaw in her. God made your wife. God makes no mistakes. If you find a part of her body flawed, then it is your mind that needs to be changed. The responsibility upon the man to grow to love and express love for every part of his wife and also to respectfully and sensually tell her so. It will not help to criticize her or to be sarcastic. Think of how good she will feel when both you and she truly believe that you are enamoured with every part of her!
11. “Honour your marriage; keep it pure by remaining true to your wife in every way” (Hebrews 13:4).
Yahushua says that “lustful looks are adultery” (Matthew 5:28). This is similar to “because where your treasure is there will your heart be also…” (Luke 12:34). Do not treasure such lustfulness in any area of life, but deny it access to you heart. Keep your marriage pure by training your heart and eyes to be true to your wife. Your marriage will reap huge benefits if you do! Thank the Lord for beauty and appreciate it but keep your eye, joy, mind and heart for the wife.
12. “Be thankful for your wife and realize the favour you have received from God” (Proverbs 18:22).
Just think of how lonely you would be without a wife. Adam was alone and it wasn’t good for him to be alone, so God gave him a wife. You have a lifetime companion, a friend, and a lover to enjoy every day. What a blessing! Thank God and pray for her daily. She is a tremendous “prize” from God.
13. “Be one flesh with your wife in every way” (Matthew 19:5).
Enjoy life with her as if you were inseparable, but live your life thoughtfully. Long to be with her like you did when you first met. Rush home from work to her. Think about her during the day. Call her every day. Learn as a couple to agree: be like minded. Enjoy intimacy and sex often. You should have sex as often as is necessary to meet the desires of whichever spouse has the stronger sex drive, and as schedules and health permit. Spend time just talking and sharing the day’s events. Show a genuine interest – listening intently – giving your full attention and eye contact. Your wife is more important than anything or anyone but Yahushua HaMashiach. Be as one with your wife.
HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS?
The married man who claims to be a born again believer but DOES NOT LOVE HIS WIFE is indeed …….
- A DISOBEDIENT MAN – he only pay lip service to the Lord, never intending to obey Him (Luke 6:46)
- A DECEIVED MAN – he deceived himself, thinking everything is alright when nothing is right (James 1:22)
- A DISQUALIFIED MAN – disqualified from running the race of life, will not be crowned (2 Corinthians 9:24-27)
- A DEFEATED MAN – no access to the grace of life, prayers hindered, cannot overcome the challenges of life (1 Peter 3:7)
- A DESTROYED MAN – the house that he builds will not endure the chaos and calamities of life (Proverbs 13:13; Matthew 7:21, 26-27)
- A DOOMED MAN – he does not abide in Mashiach and the Word of Mashiach does not abide in him, he is cast off like a withered branch (John 15:6-7; Colossians 3:16)
- A DEPRIVED MAN – he does not honor the covenant between him and his wife, made in the presence of God, he doesn’t enjoy the covenant blessings of God upon his marriage (Malachi 2:14; Proverbs 5:18)
HUSBANDS, GO HOME AND SHOW LOVE TO YOUR WIFE!!!
Proverbs 18:22 – Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord (KJV).
Proverbs 18:22 – He who finds a wife finds a great good; he has won the favor of Adonai (Complete Jewish Bible).
Proverbs 18:22 – A man’s greatest treasure is his wife; she is a gift from the Lord (Contemporary English Bible).
Proverbs 18:22 – Find a good spouse, you find a good life – and even more: the favor of God! (The Message).
Proverbs 18:22 – The one who finds a wife finds what is enjoyable, and receives a pleasurable gift from the Lord (New English Translation).
O foolish man of God, how do you read your Bible? Please do not despise what the Word of God says about your wife! God calls your wife A GREAT GOOD TREASURE THAT MAKES YOUR LIFE GOOD AND ENJOYABLE!!! That’s why King Solomon says TO REJOICE IN THE WIFE OF YOUR YOUTH!!! (Proverbs 5:18)
O foolish man of God, please repent quickly and make amend before the Throne of God!!! GO HOME AND SHOW LOVE, RENEWED LOVE TO THE WIFE THAT YOU’VE IGNORED AND NEGLECTED!!! EMBRACE HER, LOOK HER IN THE EYES AND TELL HER THAT SHE’S BEAUTIFUL, SHE’S STILL THE DARLING ANGEL THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH SINCE THE FIRST DAY YOU MET HER!!!
I pray that YOU’LL BE CONTRITE IN YOUR HEART and BROKEN IN YOUR SPIRIT and WILL TREMBLE AT THE WORD OF GOD that He may show mercy unto you!!! (Isaiah 66:2) Otherwise, YOU’VE ALREADY BEEN DISQUALIFIED TO RUN THE RACE OF 2013!!!!
HUSBANDS, LOVE YOUR WIFE AND DO NOT BE BITTER TOWARDS THEM!!! (Colossians 3:19)
THE WAY A MAN TREATS HIS WIFE IS EXACTLY THE WAY HE TREATS THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!!!
IF YOU DON’T LOVE YOUR WIFE, THERE’S NO FRESH ANOINTING OIL UPON YOUR HEAD!!! THE HEAVENS ABOVE YOU REMAIN AS BRASS!!!
FOR REVIVAL TO COME INTO THE HOME, THE USBAND AND WIFE MUST PRAY TOGETHER EVERYDAY!!!
Pastor Judah Giam
Your Prophetic Crossover Camel – the camel that you water today is the camel that will carry you into your breakthrough destiny and prosperity tomorrow!!!