The Lord has given to me [Out of the Desert Ministries] TWENTY (20) BEAUTIFUL ACRES in a SOLITARY PLACE here in New Mexico. We now own it with no debt! [it is all paid for!] GLORY TO GOD! [It has been a real Miracle of God, gaining this land!] The land is barren virgin land and clean, with beautiful views of the Desert Mountains and valleys. The land is located withing a thirty minute drive from town. I heard The Lord say yesterday that, “IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING and that MUCH more land will also be acquired in the days ahead.”
He is telling me that I must be like Abraham and DESIRE THE SOLITARY DESERT PLACE over the green fertile valley. He said to me: I CAN MAKE IT BLOOM LIKE A ROSE AND CREATE POOLS OF WATER AND SPRINGS OF WATER.
He reminded me about Abraham and Lot. Remember he said how that there was not enough grass for the two families to live together? Abraham said to Lot we must divide our herds so they can find grass enough to live, so Lot, if you go to the right I will go to the Left. Lot lifted up his eyes and looked at the fertile plain and the strip of Green along the River and choose to go there rather than walk in the Desert. Abraham choose the Desert place and did not desire the fertile green plain. Abraham was a man of FAITH and believed God was able to sustain him. No doubt Abraham knew of the wickedness in the fertile green valley and choose to walk with God rather than be close neighbors with the ungodly.
I am hearing that the Lord will create a PROTECTED PLACE AND SEPARATE IN THE DESERT. A place for many of his people who are to coming. In this Desert Place many will find a place to be during the coming storm; a place of separation from the wickedness and sin. In the days ahead we will be building A SOLITARY PLACE IN THE DESERT, FOR GOD’S PEOPLE WHO NEED A PLACE. It will be a HOLY PLACE and will not be for anyone else except those who desire to walk with God in Holiness.
THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME THESE VERSES:
- “The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
- It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God.
- Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
- Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
- Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
- Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
- And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
- And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
- No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
- And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away,” Isaiah 35:1-10 (KJV).
~ Desert Prophet Ken Dewey
|Evangelist/Prophet/Pastor Ken Dewey is the founder of “OUT OF THE DESERT MINISTRIES” in Belen, New Mexico, USA. He writes on this Web Site, many Prophetic words, Sermons and teachings while leading people into true church settings and preaching in an End Time Gospel Tent Ministry. NOTICE: One of the ways you can get involved in this OUT OF THE DESERT ARMY is to become a PARTNER or to GIVE A DONATION. We are believing God for many more Monthly Partners to stand with us in Monthly Giving and Offerings. If you have a desire to help and give, please know we need your help. God is sending people as I write to this place. We need your help and prayerful giving to enable us to do more for more people. Please send you pledge to becoming a Monthly Partner or to sow an offering into this Ground. To make a donation to OUT OF THE DESERT MINISTRIES please send to: PO BOX 223, BELEN, NEW MEXICO. PLEASE PRAY ABOUT SENDING A LOVE OFFERING TO SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE MIDST OF THE BATTLE FOR SOULS.. AND TO OPEN BLINDED EYES OF THOSE WHO ARE SLEEPING IN THE BODY OF CHRIST. WE NEED YOUR HELP TO DO ALL THAT GOD IS SAYING FOR US TO DO. THANK YOU ALL …|