Declarations & Decrees: As Your Mind Is Set on the Things Above, You Enter Before the Throne of Grace & His Heavenly Kingdom!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare YOU are RAISED with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, and you are SEEKING the things above, where Christ/ Messiah is sitting at the right hand of God.
FOCUS your minds on the THINGS ABOVE, not on the things here on Earth.
- We declare YOU have DIED, and your LIFE is hidden with Christ/ Messiah in GOD! When Christ/ Messiah, Who is your LIFE, appears, then you too will appear with Him in GLORY!
- We decree and declare the Lord is FAITHFUL to all generations; we sing about His acts of GRACE FOREVER!
Grace is built to last forever; in the Heavens themselves He ESTABLISHED His faithfulness!
- We declare the Heavens praise the WONDERS of the Lord, His FAITHFULNESS in the assembly of the ANGELS.
For there is none in the skies who can be compared with the Lord, a God dreaded in the great assembly of the Holy Ones and FEARED by all around Him.
- We declare the FAITHFULNESS of the Lord surrounds Him.
No one is as mighty as the Lord of Hosts!
He CONTROLS the raging Sea and calms the WAVES when they rear up.
- We decree and declare the HEAVENS belong to the Lord, and the Earth is His too; He FOUNDED the World and EVERYTHING in it.
His arm is MIGHTY, His hand is STRONG, His right hand is LIFTED HIGH!
RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE are the foundation of His THRONE; GRACE and TRUTH attend to Him.
- We decree and declare HAPPY are the People who know the joyful shout!
They walk in the LIGHT of the PRESENCE of the Lord!
All day long, they REJOICE in the Name of the Lord, and are LIFTED UP by His righteousness.
- We declare the Lord is the STRENGTH in which we GLORY.
Our POWER grows by pleasing You, O Lord, for our SHIELD comes from the Lord, our King is the Holy One of Israel!
- We decree and declare we are SURROUNDED by such a great CLOUD of WITNESSES, let us put aside every impediment – that is, the sin which easily hampers our forward movement – and keep running with ENDURANCE in the contest set before us, LOOKING TO THE INITIATOR and COMPLETER of that TRUSTING, Jesus/ Yeshua!
- We decree and declare all Believers will continue to pursue PEACE/ SHALOM with everyone and the HOLINESS without which no one will see the Lord.
Do not allow a root of bitterness to spring up to cause anyone from missing out on God’s GRACE.
- We declare you have come to Mount Zion, the City of the LIVING GOD, Heavenly Jerusalem, to the myriads of angels in festive assembly, to a community of the FIRSTBORN whose Names have been RECORDED in Heaven!
- We decree and declare you have come to a Judge who is God of everyone; to spirits of Righteous People who have been brought to the GOAL; to the MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT, Jesus/ Yeshua; and to the SPRINKLED BLOOD that speaks better things than that of Abel.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. 3 For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory,” Colossians 3:1-4.
“1I will sing of the lovingkindness of the Lord forever; to all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth. 2 For I have said, “Lovingkindness will be built up forever; in the heavens You will establish Your faithfulness.” 3 “I have made a covenant with My chosen; I have sworn to David My servant, 4 I will establish your seed forever and build up your throne to all generations.” Selah. 5 The heavens will praise Your wonders, O Lord; Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the holy ones. 6 For who in the skies is comparable to the Lord? Who among the sons of the mighty is like the Lord, 7 A God greatly feared in the council of the holy ones, and awesome above all those who are around Him? 8 O Lord God of hosts, who is like You, O mighty Lord? Your faithfulness also surrounds You. 9 You rule the swelling of the sea; when its waves rise, You still them. 10 You Yourself crushed Rahab like one who is slain; You scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm. 11 The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; the world and all it contains, You have founded them. 12 The north and the south, You have created them; Tabor and Hermon shout for joy at Your name. 13 You have a strong arm; Your hand is mighty, Your right hand is exalted. 14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Lovingkindness and truth go before You. 15 How blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! O Lord, they walk in the light of Your countenance. 16 In Your name they rejoice all the day, and by Your righteousness they are exalted. 17 For You are the glory of their strength, and by Your favor our horn is exalted. 18 For our shield belongs to the Lord, and our king to the Holy One of Israel,” Psalm 89:1-18.
“1 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God……
…….. 14 Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord. 15 See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled; 16 that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau, who sold his own birthright for a single meal. 17 For you know that even afterwards, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought for it with tears. 18 For you have not come to a mountain that can be touched and to a blazing fire, and to darkness and gloom and whirlwind, 19 and to the blast of a trumpet and the sound of words which sound was such that those who heard begged that no further word be spoken to them. 20 For they could not bear the command, “If even a beast touches the mountain, it will be stoned.” 21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, “I am full of fear and trembling.” 22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel,” Hebrews 12:1-2, 14-24.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).