Have you been hearing people talk about revival coming?
Do you know anyone who has been wounded or rejected?
Maybe that’s your kids or grandkids … maybe it’s you.
The LORD is saying He’s doing something new and we need to prepare.
It’s coming on the heels of a difficult year and on the backdrop of something dark. When it looks like darkness is prevailing, that’s when God comes!
Maybe hope deferred made your heart sick, but I want to encourage you to look at the LORD, not at the storms — we’re about to see a big shift in the atmosphere.
I talk about this soon-coming revival in my book series, The Prophetic Forecast—Volumes 1, 2 and 3. Volume 3, which was just released, has specific stuff that God showed me last year about the coming great revival and the fulfillment of many prophetic words.
Many people died before they saw these things happen, but it’s time to birth this move to reach those who are considered the Ezekiel 34 wounded sheep. I’m so excited to see what God is doing!
In this Spirit Connection podcast episode, I have a good friend of mine, apostle Ché Ahn.
Ché and his wife Sue are the founding pastors of HRock Church in Pasadena, California. He’s the founder and president of Harvest International Ministries (H.I.M.) — a worldwide apostolic network of churches and ministries that go over 60 nations with a common vision of changing lives, transforming cities and discipling nations.
Ché is a sought-after conference speaker, author, he moves powerfully in the gifts of healing … and has the heart of an evangelist!
Here’s a sneak peek of our conversation:
- “You know … California is an apostolic state and as California goes so goes the world.
- “… the LORD was saying, ‘I want you to turn your heart to California — it’s California Dreamin’ — and it’s a dream I gave you back in 1982. Come to L.A. for a great harvest.’”
- “The LORD was saying to me that you’re a fruit tree … you draw in a lot of fruity people because they feel good around you.”
- “The LORD started giving me a strategy to find the most populated Hispanic communities in California … and plant 10,000 churches in those areas.”
- “The LORD spoke to me, ‘This is California Dreamin’. This is My dream that I have for California to see these people get saved and to get discipled.’”
- “It’s not because it’s a political thing, it really is a Kingdom value.”
- “So, I believe that what God is doing here is really for our nation. I want to see revival come to our nation and we want to see transformation in our nation!”
Listen Online Below:
~ Doug Addison
P.S. Want to get my Daily Prophetic Word? Sign up here with your email address and I’ll send it to you so you don’t miss a single one.
Want to hear more on these prophetic words for the month? Watch the replay of all recent Spirit Connection webcasts. Join me and my team for this FREE webcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Doug Addison is a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.