Declarations & Decrees: Christ/ Messiah Constantly Leads Us in a Triumphal Procession!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare HAPPY are you who FEAR the Lord/ Adonai and GREATLY DELIGHT in His Commandments/ Mitzvot.
He has made you and your descendants POWERFUL on the Earth, a BLESSED GENERATION of UPRIGHT People!
- I decree and declare WEALTH and RICHES are in your house, because you are UPRIGHT; and your RIGHTEOUSNESS STANDS FOREVER!
You SHINE for the Lord, dwells within you.
You are a LIGHT in the dark, MERCIFUL, COMPASSIONATE and RIGHTEOUS!
- I decree and declare things GO WELL with you who are MERCIFUL and LEND, you who CONDUCT your affairs with FAIRNESS; YOU WILL NEVER BE MOVED. The RIGHTEOUS are remembered FOREVER!
- I decree and declare the Lord’s/ Adonai’s GRACE CONTINUES FOREVER! With the Lord/ Adonai on my side, I FEAR NOTHING – what can human beings do to me?
With the Lord/ Adonai on my side as my HELP, I will LOOK WITH TRIUMPH at those who hate me.
- I decree and declare it is better to TAKE REFUGE in the Lord/ Adonai than to trust in human beings; better to TAKE REFUGE in the Lord/ Adonai than to put your trust in princes.
- I decree and declare, though others push me hard to make me fall, the Lord/ Adonai HELPS me.
The Lord/ Yah is my STRENGTH and my song, and He is my SALVATION.
The sound of REJOICING and VICTORY is heard in the tents of the RIGHTEOUS: The Lord’s/ Adonai’s Right Hand STRUCK POWERFULLY!
- I decree and declare I will not die; NO, I will LIVE and PROCLAIM the GREAT DEEDS of the Lord/ Yah!
The GATES of RIGHTEOUSNESS are opened to those who CALL on the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
The RIGHTEOUS can ENTER it!
- I decree and declare the very ROCK, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, that the Builders rejected has become the CORNERSTONE!
This has come from the Lord/ Adonai, and in our eyes it is AMAZING.
This is the DAY the Lord/ Adonai has made, a DAY for us to REJOICE and be GLAD!
- I decree and declare THANKS be to God/ Elohim, Who in Christ/ Messiah CONSTANTLY LEADS US in a TRIUMPHAL PROCESSION and through us SPREADS EVERYWHERE the FRAGRANCE of what it means to KNOW HIM!
For to God WE ARE THE AROMA of Christ/ Messiah, both among those being saved and those being lost.
- I decree and declare I am sent by God; I stand in God’s PRESENCE, and LIVE in UNION with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Praise the Lord! How blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments. 2 His descendants will be mighty on earth; the generation of the upright will be blessed. 3 Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever. 4 Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious and compassionate and righteous. 5 It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; He will maintain his cause in judgment. 6 For he will never be shaken; the righteous will be remembered forever. 7 He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. 8 His heart is upheld, he will not fear, until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries. 9 He has given freely to the poor, His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted in honor,” Psalm 112:1-9.
” 4 Oh let those who fear the Lord say, “His lovingkindness is everlasting.” 5 From my distress I called upon the Lord; The Lord answered me and set me in a large place. 6 The Lord is for me; I will not fear; what can man do to me? 7 The Lord is for me among those who help me; therefore I will look with satisfaction on those who hate me. 8 It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. 9 It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes……
…..…13 You pushed me violently so that I was falling, but the Lord helped me. 14 The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation. 15 The sound of joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 17 I will not die, but live, and tell of the works of the Lord. 18 The Lord has disciplined me severely, but He has not given me over to death. 19 Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the Lord. 20 This is the gate of the Lord; the righteous will enter through it. 21 I shall give thanks to You, for You have answered me, and You have become my salvation. 22 The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief corner stone. 23 This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. 24 This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it,” Psalm 118:4-9, 13-24.
“14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. 15 For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; 16 to the one an aroma from death to death, to the other an aroma from life to life. And who is adequate for these things? 17 For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God,” 2 Corinthians 2:14-17.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).