Declarations & Decrees: Don’t Be Deceived! Though Beautiful, the Enemy Comes to Kill, Steal and Destroy!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you KNOW you must go in through the NARROW GATE; for the gate that leads to destruction is wide and the road broad, and many travel it; but it is a NARROW GATE and a HARD ROAD that leads to LIFE, and only a FEW find it.
- I decree and declare you will be PATIENT and DISCERNING; you will BEWARE of false prophets who come to you “wearing sheep’s clothing,” but underneath they are hungry wolves! From their appearance you will not be able to distinguish them from those in the church; but you will RECOGNIZE them by their FRUIT!
- I decree and declare that not all who say, “Lord, Lord!” will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, ONLY those who do the WILL of the Father will ENTER IN.
- I decree and declare you who have a HEART for the Lord Jesus Christ/ Adonai Yeshua Messiah will build your FOUNDATION on the ROCK; no matter the storms, the floods or winds that rage against your house, it will REMAIN STANDING! This is the STRENGTH of you who TRUST in Christ/ Messiah alone.
- I decree and declare you who LOVE the Lord, go through Him, Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, Who is the GATE for the sheep.
All those who distract from the TRUE WAY are thieves and robbers.
You who Love Christ/ Messiah KNOW His voice and will come and go and be SAFE in Him.
- I decree and declare the thief comes only in order to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY; Christ/ Messiah has come so that YOU MAY HAVE LIFE, LIFE in its fullest measure!
- I declare BE WATCHFUL!
There are those who cause DIVISIONS and put out SNARES alongside the teaching that you are familiar with, in which you have been trained – KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.
For People like these are not serving our Lord Christ/ Adonai Messiah but their own belly; by SMOOTH TALK and FLATTERY they deceive the innocent.
- I decree and declare I AM JEALOUS FOR YOU with God’s kind of jealousy.
I sense that somehow your MINDS may be SEDUCED AWAY from SIMPLE and PURE DEVOTION to Christ/ Messiah, just as Eve was DECEIVED by the serpent and his craftiness.
In HUMILITY seek the Lord’s FACE and His TRUTH; do not PRESUME to KNOW what is best for yourselves.
- I decree and declare you will IMITATE GOD/ ELOHIM as His dear Children, and live lives of LOVE, just as also Christ/ Messiah loved us, indeed, on our behalf He gave Himself up as an offering, ads a slaughtered SACRIFICE to God/ Elohim with a pleasing FRAGRANCE.
- I decree and declare that among you there should be no kind of impurity, greed or immorality; instead, you should be giving THANKS.
Let no one deceive you with empty talk, for it is because of these things that GOD’S JUDGMENT is coming on those who disobey Him.
So don’t become partners with them!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“13 “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will know them by their fruits.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’
24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. 26 Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell — and great was its fall,” Matthew 7:13-27.
“7 So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly,” John 10:7-10.
“17 Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. 18 For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting. 19 For the report of your obedience has reached to all; therefore I am rejoicing over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil. 20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you,” Romans 16:17-20.
“1 I wish that you would bear with me in a little foolishness; but indeed you are bearing with me. 2 For I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy; for I betrothed you to one husband, so that to Christ I might present you as a pure virgin. 3 But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ,” 2 Corinthians 11:1-3.
“1 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; 2 and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.
3 But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; 4 and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not be partakers with them,” Ephesians 5:1-7.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).