Declarations and Decrees: God is blessing the world with conviction that they might turn to him; You are Ambassadors on this earth of God’s Kingdom Authority.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare the LOVE OF GOD is covering the World, convicting the sinners of their separation from Him and their need for SALVATION.
His SALVATION is free to those who will ACCEPT HIS INVITATION and repent for their sins against Him.
- We decree that the people of our Land are LOOKING UP and inquiring of God regarding the SIGNS in the Heavens, Nature and the Earth.
We decree the disruptions and the shakings are BREAKING people out of their ROUTINES; they must PAY ATTENTION.
- We decree that the Believers are BRIGHT LIGHTS in the midst of a dark World.
You are imitators of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua and those who have taught you well in the Scriptures, so that even though you go through severe troubles, you receive the Word with JOY from Holy Spirit.
- We decree and declare Holy Spirit is moving in the World to CONVICT those who have turned from God, those who are lacking in trust and have evil hearts which could lead them to apostatize from the living God.
- We exhort those who have hardened their hearts by the deceit of sin. TURN to God, for we know not when the Bridegroom will return.
Renew your faith and repent before the throne of God.
Receiving again the forgiveness of sins through the washing of the blood of the Lamb.
- We declare YOU are AMBASSADORS for God Almighty; you are His HANDS touching those in need.
In the fear of the Lord, persuade people to know Him.
- We decree YOU are MOVING IN HIS LOVE as you are convinced that one man died on behalf of all mankind, and that He died on behalf of ALL in order that those who live should not live any longer for themselves but for the ONE who on their behalf died and was RAISED!
- We declare that all is from God, who through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua reconciled mankind to Himself and has given us the work of RECONCILIATION – entrusting the message of reconciliation to us.
- We declare YOU are AMBASSADORS of Christ/Messiah, in effect, God is making His appeal through YOU!
What you do is appeal on behalf of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, “BE RECONCILED TO GOD!
God made this sinless man be a sin offering on our behalf, so that in UNION with Him we might fully share in God’s RIGHTEOUSNESS!
- We decree that WHENEVER YOU speak, the words will be given to you to be BOLD in making known the SECRET of the GOOD NEWS, for which you are an ambassador.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Knowing, brethren beloved by God, His choice of you; for our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction; just as you know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.
You also became imitators of us and of the Lord, having received the word in much tribulation with the joy of the Holy Spirit, so that you became an example to all the believers in Macedonia and in Achaia.
For the word of the Lord has sounded forth from you, not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith toward God has gone forth, so that we have no need to say anything. For they themselves report about us what kind of a reception we had with you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve a living and true God, and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Jesus, who rescues us from the wrath to come,” 1 Thessalonians 1:4-10.
“Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end, while it is said, “Today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.”
For who provoked Him when they had heard? Indeed, did not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses?
And with whom was He angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?
And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who were disobedient?
So we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief,” Hebrews 3:12-19.
“Therefore, knowing the fear of the Lord, we persuade men, but we are made manifest to God; and I hope that we are made manifest also in your consciences.
We are not again commending ourselves to you but are giving you an occasion to be proud of us, so that you will have an answer for those who take pride in appearance and not in heart.
For if we are beside ourselves, it is for God; if we are of sound mind, it is for you.
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer.
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him,” 2 Corinthians 5:11-21.
“With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak,” Ephesians 6:18-20.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or GloryFireArmyIntl@gmail.com.