Declarations and Decrees: God is transitioning you into new territories and relationships; Your calling and anointing are unique – know your position in Christ/ Messiah.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We declare God, your Father, is sending ANGELS AHEAD OF YOU to guard you on the way and BRING YOU TO THE PLACE He has prepared for you!
Pay attention to what he says and do not rebel against him!
- We decree, Children of the Lord, PAY ATTENTION and LISTEN to all you are told, do not rebel; listen and do all that God says, then He will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes.
- We declare the Land God has given you is BEAUTIFUL and ABUNDANT with resources; the RAIN FALLS from the sky and waters the land.
It is a land cared for by your Father.
His eyes are forever on the land, from the beginning of the year to its end.
- We decree YOUR NEW LANDS and RELATIONSHIPS will be fruitful, blessed by the hand of God; REMEMBER to observe His teachings and to LOVE THE LORD your God and SERVE HIM with all your heart and being!
- We decree YOUR ANOINTING from the Father is UNIQUE, He has called you out to TOUCH and SERVE your community, Nation and the Word as no one else can.
YOU are SPECIAL and LOVED by Him, as He has uniquely FORMED YOU.
- We declare the Lord God, your glorious Father, has given you a spirit of WISDOM and REVELATION, so that you will have FULL KNOWLEDGE of Him!
Spending time in His presence is necessary to understand the fullness He is imparting to you, to soak in His presence.
- We decree God is giving LIGHT to the eyes of your HEART, so that you will UNDERSTAND the hope to which HE HAS CALLED YOU, and the RICH GLORIES there are in the INHERITANCE HE HAS PROMISED His people!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Be on your guard before him and obey his voice; do not be rebellious toward him, for he will not pardon your transgression, since My name is in him. But if you truly obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries. For My angel will go before you and bring you in to the land of the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will completely destroy them,” Exodus 23:20-23.
“But the land into which you are about to cross to possess it, a land of hills and valleys, drinks water from the rain of heaven, a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always on it, from the beginning even to the end of the year. It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the Lord your God and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul, that He will give the rain for your land in its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil.
He will give grass in your fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied. Beware that your hearts are not deceived, and that you do not turn away and serve other gods and worship them,” Deuteronomy 11:11-16.
“The Spirit of the Lord will rest on Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. And He will delight in the fear of the Lord, and He will not judge by what His eyes see, nor make a decision by what His ears hear; but with righteousness He will judge the poor, and decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth; and He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He will slay the wicked. Also righteousness will be the belt about His loins, and faithfulness the belt about His waist,” Isaiah 11:2-5.
“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:17-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or GloryFireArmyIntl@gmail.com.