Declarations and Decrees: God’s protection and guidance are upon Israel as believers are drawn to the land; God is your strength in the midst of the storm.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare Jerusalem is God’s City that fosters FRIENDSHIP and UNITY!
The People of God are being DRAWN to the City of David where the tribes of the Lord have gone to give thanks to the name of the Lord!
- We decree PEACE in Jerusalem; those who love her WILL PROSPER!
PEACE will be within her ramparts and PROSPERITY within her palaces.
For the sake of the Lord our God, we will seek her WELL-BEING!
- We decree and declare ISRAEL AND HER CAPITAL, JERUSALEM, cannot be moved; she remains FOREVER!
And those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, they cannot be moved but remain forever; standing strong in the face of the storm.
- We declare, as the Mountains are all around Jerusalem, so the LORD IS AROUND HIS PEOPLE, now and forever!
- We decree and declare your time alone with God will strengthen you to KEEP YOUR FOCUS on the Lord, even in the midst of the storm.
Do not be fearful as He appears to you in a way not experienced previously. You will know His voice.
- We decree and declare your STRENGTH will be increased, in the middle of the storm.
The Lord is ENCOURAGING you and INCREASING YOUR PERCEPTION of the events taking place around you.
Know that He is GUIDING you!
- We declare YOU WHO LIVE IN THE SHELTER OF the Most High, and spend your nights in the SHADOW of Almighty, who say to the Lord, “My refuge! My fortress! My God, in whom I trust!”
- We declare the Lord God will RESCUE YOU from the trap of the hunter and from the plague of calamities; He will COVER YOU with His pinions, and under His wings you will find REFUGE; His TRUTH is a SHIELD and PROTECTION!
- We decree and declare YOU WILL NOT FEAR the terrors of night or the arrow that flies by day, or the plague that roams in the dark, or the scourge that wreaks havoc at noon.
Thousands may fall all around you, but harm will not come near you!
- We decree KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, and you will see how the wicked are punished. For you who have made the Lord, the Most High, YOUR DWELLING PLACE.
No disaster will happen to you, no calamity will come near your tent; for HE WILL ORDER HIS ANGELS TO CARE FOR YOU and guard you wherever you go.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.”
Our feet are standing within your gates, O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that is built as a city that is compact together; to which the tribes go up, even the tribes of the Lord — an ordinance for Israel — to give thanks to the name of the Lord.
For there thrones were set for judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. May peace be within your walls, and prosperity within your palaces.”
For the sake of my brothers and my friends, I will now say, “May peace be within you.” For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your good,” Psalm 122:1-9.
“Those who trust in the Lord Are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever,” Psalm 125:1-2.
“After He had sent the crowds away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray; and when it was evening, He was there alone. But the boat was already a long distance from the land, battered by the waves; for the wind was contrary. And in the fourth watch of the night He came to them, walking on the sea.
When the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out in fear. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”
Peter said to Him, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!”
Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and *said to him, “You of little faith, why did you doubt?”
When they got into the boat, the wind stopped. And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!” Matthew 14:23-33.
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!”
For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.
A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you. You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent. For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways,” Psalm 91:1-11.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or GloryFireArmyIntl@gmail.com.