Declarations and Decrees: Protection and mercy for President Trump as he is abroad; Follow God’s familiar voice into the unknown; Awake and throw off the weariness.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare the Lord God is President Trump’s STRENGTH and PROTECTION, He makes his WAY straight. His angels surround him to guard him daily. No harm will come to the President as he is God’s chosen for this season.
- We decree YOU ARE KNOWN by God, and He calls EACH OF YOU and leads you on His WAY. The Lord GOES AHEAD OF HIS SHEEP, and the sheep follow Him, wherever He leads, because THEY RECOGNIZE HIS VOICE.
- We decree YOU ARE CONFIDENT IN the Lord as He leads you down paths that are unfamiliar. Though the area and region is not familiar YOU GAIN STRENGTH and UNDERSTANDING from remaining in His presence. Holy Spirit is your GUIDE into the unknown where there is NO FEAR.
- We decree the weariness that is overshadowing you HAS NO PLACE OR POWER in Jesus’/Yeshua’s name. IT MUST GO, Now! Keep your eyes on your Lord who INVIGORATES the EXHAUSTED, He gives STRENGTH TO THE POWERLESS.
- We decree and declare that THOSE WHO HOPE in the Lord will RENEW THEIR STRENGTH! They will soar aloft as with eagles’ wings; when they are running they won’t grow weary, when they are walking they won’t get tired.
- We decree those who are weary will SHAKE IT OFF and recognize the oppression of the enemy. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah we bind and cast away all spirits of weariness. We cover the Believers in the cleansing and RENEWING BALM of Holy Spirit. There is no place for weariness.
- We decree the angels of the Lord are near the weary to REVIVE and RESTORE their strength. You need to be strong to recognize and battle the attacks of the enemy. God’s food, His Word will give you strength for the days ahead.
- We declare God is present in the STILL SMALL VOICE. God’s expressions are more than we can fathom; but don’t disregard the quiet prompts and whispers. ALWAYS TURN YOUR EAR to listen for His words, His direction. Hunger for Him in all you do.
- We declare GOD DOES NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE. He has many more Believers who have not turned their back on God. The Body is strong even if you don’t see it. God has sent His angels to support you and strengthen you for the days ahead.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit. The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“For who is God, besides the Lord? and who is a rock, besides our God?
God is my strong fortress; and He sets the blameless in His way. He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, and sets me on my high places,” 2 Samuel 22:32-34.
“But he who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers,” John 10:2-5.
“He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous young men stumble badly, yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary,” Isaiah 40:29-31.
“He lay down and slept under a juniper tree; and behold, there was an angel touching him, and he said to him, “Arise, eat.”
Then he looked and behold, there was at his head a bread cake baked on hot stones, and a jar of water. So he ate and drank and lay down again.
The angel of the Lord came again a second time and touched him and said, “Arise, eat, because the journey is too great for you.”
So he arose and ate and drank, and went in the strength of that food forty days and forty nights to Horeb, the mountain of God.
Then he came there to a cave and lodged there; and behold, the word of the Lord came to him, and He said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”
He said, “I have been very zealous for the Lord, the God of hosts; for the sons of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars and killed Your prophets with the sword. And I alone am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.”
So He said, “Go forth and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, the Lord was passing by! And a great and strong wind was rending the mountains and breaking in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind. And after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of a gentle blowing.
When Elijah heard it, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. And behold, a voice came to him and said, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”
Then he said, “I have been very zealous for the Lord, the God of hosts; for the sons of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars and killed Your prophets with the sword. And I alone am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.”
The Lord said to him, “Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus, and when you have arrived, you shall anoint Hazael king over Aram; and Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint king over Israel; and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint as prophet in your place,” 1 Kings 19:5-16.
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time,” Daniel 7:25.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or GloryFireArmyIntl@gmail.com.