The Scriptures tell us we are to trust God will all our heart. When you start trusting man that leads to danger, because man can’t save you only Jesus can, neither can man take care of all your needs, GOD CAN ALONE.
Human men will let you down because really we know MEN ARE NOT PERFECT. Your very best friend can let you down, even fail you, bringing much disappointment. But the LORD will NEVER FAIL US. Men fall short, but God STANDS TALL.
The LORD is FAITHFUL: He is ALWAYS WITH US and I ALWAYS DOING ALL HE HAS PROMISED.
The LORD alone is Faithful without a fault. Men will never live up to the LORD’s ability to save and to keep men in all sort of Life situations. Anytime you call upon the LORD, His is THERE TO HELP AND DEPENDABLE. Men are not. Never put your trust in men.
Never put your full trust in anyone but ALWAYS you can FULLY TRUST THE LORD.
What does the Bible say?
- Psalm 146:3 – “Don’t put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.”
- Psalm 118:9 – “It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes.”
- Isaiah 2:22 – “Don’t put your trust in mere humans. They are as frail as breath. What good are they?”
- Psalm 33:16-20 – “No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his great strength. A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in the worst famine. We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.”
- Psalm 60:11 – “Oh, please help us against our enemies, for all human help is useless.”
- James 4:14 – “You do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.”
- Psalm 8:4 – “What is man that you take notice of him, or the son of man that you pay attention to him?”
- Psalm 144:3-4 – “O LORD, what are human beings that you should notice them, mere mortals that you should think about them? For they are like a breath of air; their days are like a passing shadow.”
- Isaiah 51:12 – “I, I am the one who consoles you. Why are you afraid of mortal men, of mere human beings who are as short-lived as grass?”
- Psalm 103:14-15 – For he knows how weak we are; he remembers we are only dust. Our days on earth are like grass; like wildflowers, we bloom and die.
- Jeremiah 17:5-6 – “This is what the LORD says: “Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD. They are like stunted shrubs in the desert, with no hope for the future. They will live in the barren wilderness, in an uninhabited salty land.”
- Isaiah 20:5 – “Those who trusted in Cush and boasted in Egypt will be dismayed and put to shame.”
- Isaiah 31:1-3 – “What sorrow awaits those who look to Egypt for help, trusting their horses, chariots, and charioteers and depending on the strength of human armies instead of looking to the LORD, the Holy One of Israel. In his wisdom, the LORD will send great disaster; he will not change his mind. He will rise against the wicked and against their helpers. For these Egyptians are mere humans, not God! Their horses are puny flesh, not mighty spirits! When the LORD raises his fist against them, those who help will stumble, and those being helped will fall. They will all fall down and die together. Don’t trust in your mind nor believe in yourself.”
- Proverbs 28:26 – “Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe. God is forever and His character never changes unlike man.”
- Hebrews 1:11-12 – “They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end.”
- Hebrews 13:8 – “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”
- Malachi 3:6 – “I am the LORD, and I do not change. That is why you descendants of Jacob are not already destroyed. Only God is perfect and when nobody is there for you He’ll still be there.”
- Psalm 27:10 – “Even if my father and mother abandoned me, the LORD would take me in.”
- Psalm 18:30 – “God’s way is perfect. All the LORD’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.”
- Isaiah 49:15 – “Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Even your most trustworthy friends can lie, but God will never lie.”
- Hebrews 6:18 – “So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.”
- Numbers 23:19 – “God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?”
- Romans 3:4 – “Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: “So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.” Trust in the LORD alone.”
- Psalm 40:4 – “Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn to false gods.”
- Psalm 37:3 – “Trust in the LORD and do what is right. Settle in the land and maintain your integrity!”
A final thought:
“For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ,” Galatians 1:10.
~ Desert Prophet Ken Dewey
The light will shine in His glory… In the desert.
Evangelist/ Prophet/ Pastor Ken Dewey is the founder of “OUT OF THE DESERT MINISTRIES“ in Belen, New Mexico, USA. He writes on this Web Site, many Prophetic words, Sermons and teachings while leading people into true church settings and preaching in an End Time Gospel Ministry.
NOTICE: One of the ways you can get involved in this OUT OF THE DESERT ARMY is to become a PARTNER or to GIVE A DONATION.
We are believing God for many more Monthly Partners to stand with us in Monthly Giving and Offerings. Please send you pledge to becoming a Monthly Partner or to sow an offering into this Ground. To make a donation to OUT OF THE DESERT MINISTRIES please send to: PO BOX 223, BELEN, NEW MEXICO, our visit our Donations Page, for PayPal.