I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare YOU are CLOTHED in LOVE, which binds everything together PERFECTLY; and you let the PEACE/ SHALOM which comes from Christ/ Messiah be your heart’s DECISION MAKER, for this is why you were CALLED to be PART of a single BODY!
- I decree and declare you are THANKFUL, letting the WORD of Christ/ Messiah, in ALL ITS RICHNESS, LIVE in you, as you TEACH and COUNSEL each other in all WISDOM, and as you SING PSALMS, HYMNS and SPIRITUAL SONGS with GRATITUDE to God in your hearts.
- I decree and declare that you OBEY your human supervisors in EVERYTHING, not serving only when they are watching you, but single-heartedly, FEARING the Lord. Whatever work you do, put yourself into it, as those who are SERVING not merely other people, but the LORD!
- I decree and declare that in ALL YOU DO, you are SETTING an EXAMPLE by doing what is GOOD!
You have INTEGRITY and are SERIOUS when you TEACH; everything you say is so WHOLESOME that an opponent will be put to shame because he will have NOTHING BAD TO SAY about us.
- I decree and declare YOU SUBMIT to your employer in EVERYTHING, giving SATISFACTION without talking back or pilfering.
Demonstrate COMPLETE FAITHFULNESS always, showing all good faith so that they will accept the doctrine of God our Savior in every respect.
- I decree and declare we SCRUTINIZE our own actions, so that if we find something to boast about it will be based on what we have actually done; for each person will carry his own load.
- I decree and declare EVERYONE who is instructed in the WORD shares all the good things he has with his INSTRUCTOR.
You who continue sowing in the field of the Spirit will REAP from the Spirit EVERLASTING LIFE.
- I decree and declare YOU will not grow weary of doing WHAT is GOOD; for if you don’t give up, YOU WILL in due time REAP the HARVEST!
As the OPPORTUNITY arises, DO WHAT is GOOD to Everyone, and especially to the family of those who are trustingly FAITHFUL!
- I decree and declare that I do my BEST that you will be able to remember these WORDS at all times.
For when we made known to you the POWER and the COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, we did not rely on cunningly contrived myths.
On the contrary, we have seen His MAJESTY with our own eyes.
- I decree and declare we have the PROPHETIC WORD made very certain. You will PAY ATTENTION to it as to a LIGHT SHINING in a dark murky place, until the DAY DAWNS and the Morning Star arises in your hearts.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“14 Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father……
…… 22 Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God. 23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. 25 But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality,” Colossians 3:14-17, 22-25.
“7 in all things show yourself to be an example of good deeds, with purity in doctrine, dignified, 8 sound in speech which is beyond reproach, so that the opponent will be put to shame, having nothing bad to say about us. 9 Urge bondslaves to be subject to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, 10 not pilfering, but showing all good faith so that they will adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in every respect,” Titus 2:7-10.
“4 But each one must examine his own work, and then he will have reason for boasting in regard to himself alone, and not in regard to another. 5 For each one will bear his own load. 6 The one who is taught the word is to share all good things with the one who teaches him. 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. 9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith,” Galatians 6:4-10.
“15 And I will also be diligent that at any time after my departure you will be able to call these things to mind. 16 For we did not follow cleverly devised tales when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received honor and glory from God the Father, such an utterance as this was made to Him by the Majestic Glory, “This is My beloved Son with whom I am well-pleased”— 18 and we ourselves heard this utterance made from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain. 19 So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts. 20 But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, 21 for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God,” 2 Peter 1:15-21.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).