“Go and announce to them that the Kingdom of Heaven is near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure those with leprosy, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received!” Matthew 10:7-8, NLT.
My child, freely you have received, now freely give to others.
- I have given you My love — freely give it to others.
- I have given you My Spirit — freely minister in Spirit to others.
- I have given you My Word — freely speak it in truth to others.
- I have given you My peace — freely share it with others.
- I have given you the full measure of faith — freely use it in service to others.
- I have given you My joy — freely express it to others.
- I have given you authority to use My name to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, and cast out demons — freely give out to others for they are desperate to see My Kingdom manifested in this hour.
- I have given you salvation through My Blood — freely share the good news with others, so their joy can be full, too.
- I have provided you with great spiritual weapons and provisions — freely teach others about the abundance of My table.
- I have forgiven you all your debts and sin — freely forgive those who have transgressed against you and yours.
The more you give out, the more you can access the deep wells of power and glory of the inheritance of the saints in the Light. Rivers of life giving waters will flow from your being blessing many people.
You were meant to be a blessing. As you give out abundantly, more will be poured into you as I expand your capacity to retain and release the glory of My presence.
I come to enlarge your tent and your sphere of influence. You will walk on the higher ground and begin to see with My eyes. You will begin to demonstrate My divine nature in all your words and works. Your willingness has qualified you for the greater works I AM releasing in the days ahead.
Keep your eyes on Me. Put your life and lives of your loved ones in My hands. Rejoice and know I AM faithful to take care of My own. Be diligent to heed My words of instructions. Shalom.
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful…..
By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised,” Hebrews 10:23; 11:11, NKJV.
Isaiah 1:19; 54:1-3; Matthew 6:12; 28:18-19; John 4:10; 7:38; 14:12, 27; 16:33; Romans 12:3; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, 14-16; Ephesians 1:7-10; 6:10-13; Colossians 1:12-14; 2 Peter 1:3-4.
~ Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”
“Let God Arise & Let His enemies be scattered!”
Mary B. Dovie is an ordained minister of the Gospel under the covering of Joy Christian Church and Gideon Christian Fellowship in New Orleans, Louisiana. She operates under a prophetic and teaching anointing. Mary is married to her high school sweetheart, Paul; they live in Theodore, Alabama. Their family includes son Anthony, who serves in the US Army, as well as their son Matthew, his wife, Jennifer, and daughters, Amelia and Stella.