Declarations & Decrees: God Almighty Looks Down Giving Understanding, Knowledge and Wisdom to Those Who Seek Him!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the LORD/ ADONAI LOOKS DOWN from Heaven and OBSERVES humankind; HE KNOWS those who have UNDERSTANDING and SEEK HIM – SEEK HIM ABOVE ALL ELSE!
- I decree and declare backsliding Children, RETURN to the Lord/ Adonai your God, for He is your MASTER.
He will take you from your place of dwelling and BRING YOU TO ZION/ TZIYON!
He will give you SHEPHERDS after His OWN HEART, and they will FEED you with KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING!
- I decree and declare SOON, as the numbers of the People of Israel have increased in the Land, they no longer talk about the Ark for the Covenant of the Lord/ Adonai – they won’t miss it, and they won’t make another one.
In that time, they will call Jerusalem/ Yerushalayim the THRONE of the LORD/ ADONAI!
- I decree and declare the days are coming when ALL NATIONS will be gathered to the Name of the Lord/ Adonai, to Jerusalem/ Yerushalayim!
NO LONGER will they live according to their stubbornly evil hearts.
IN THOSE DAYS, the House of Judah/ Y’hudah will LIVE TOGETHER with the House of Israel/ Isra’el; they will COME TOGETHER from the Lands in the North to the Land HE gave their ancestors as their heritage.
- I decree and declare the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai is the ONE Who SINGLES OUT His Servants and FILLS EACH with the Spirit of God – with WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING and KNOWLEDGE concerning their calling.
It is HE Who appoints the assistants to complete the task and ENDOWS all with the WISDOM to COMPLETE EVERYTHING according to His Plan.
- I decree and declare SUBMIT yourself to the Lord/ Adonai and He will REVIVE you, in keeping with His Word! SEEK Him and He will TEACH you His laws, the Ways of His Spirit.
God/ Elohim makes you UNDERSTAND the way of His PRECEPTS; you MEDITATE on His Wonders continually.
- I decree and declare, though the events surrounding you cause you anxiety and grief, Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua RENEWS your STRENGTH, in keeping with His Word.
God SHIELDS you from deceitful ways, and you are FAVORED with the Law/Torah of the Lord.
- I decree and declare YOU LOVE THE LORD: choosing the way of TRUST and setting God’s/ Elohim’s RULINGS before you.
You CLING to His INSTRUCTION; the Lord/ Adonai will not allow you to be put to shame.
- I decree and declare you YEARN and are EAGER to be TAUGHT of the Lord regarding His laws; His Spirit/ Ruach is your Comforter is your Teacher.
Keeping His laws, His Ways, will be their own REWARD for you.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai GIVES YOU UNDERSTANDING that you are able to keep His Law/ Torah; you OBSERVE it with your entire being.
He GUIDES you on the PATH of His Commandments and you take PLEASURE in it.
- I decree and declare the Lord BENDS your heart toward His Instructions and not toward selfish gain.
You SEEK HIS WAYS; you do not desire worthless things for God’s Ways give you LIFE.
He fulfills His PROMISES to you who fear Him.
You LONG for His precepts; in His RIGHTEOUSNESS He gives LIFE through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, His Son.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“2 The Lord has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God,” Psalm 14:2.
“14 ‘Return, O faithless sons,’ declares the Lord; ‘For I am a master to you, and I will take you one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.’ 15 “Then I will give you shepherds after My own heart, who will feed you on knowledge and understanding. 16 It shall be in those days when you are multiplied and increased in the land,” declares the Lord, “they will no longer say, ‘The ark of the covenant of the Lord.’ And it will not come to mind, nor will they remember it, nor will they miss it, nor will it be made again. 17 At that time they will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the Lord,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it, to Jerusalem, for the name of the Lord; nor will they walk anymore after the stubbornness of their evil heart. 18 In those days the house of Judah will walk with the house of Israel, and they will come together from the land of the north to the land that I gave your fathers as an inheritance,” Jeremiah 3:14-18.
“1 Now the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “See, I have called by name Bezalel, the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3 I have filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship, 4 to make artistic designs for work in gold, in silver, and in bronze, 5 and in the cutting of stones for settings, and in the carving of wood, that he may work in all kinds of craftsmanship. 6 And behold, I Myself have appointed with him Oholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan; and in the hearts of all who are skillful I have put skill, that they may make all that I have commanded you,” Exodus 31:1-6.
“2 Then Moses said to the Lord, “See, You say to me, ‘Bring up this people!’ But You Yourself have not let me know whom You will send with me. Moreover, You have said, ‘I have known you by name, and you have also found favor in My sight.’ 13 Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found favor in Your sight, let me know Your ways that I may know You, so that I may find favor in Your sight. Consider too, that this nation is Your people.” 14 And He said, “My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest,” Exodus 33:12-14.
“25 My soul cleaves to the dust; revive me according to Your word. 26 I have told of my ways, and You have answered me; teach me Your statutes. 27 Make me understand the way of Your precepts, so I will meditate on Your wonders. 28 My soul weeps because of grief; strengthen me according to Your word. 29 Remove the false way from me, and graciously grant me Your law. 30 I have chosen the faithful way; I have placed Your ordinances before me. 31 I cling to Your testimonies; O Lord, do not put me to shame! 32 I shall run the way of Your commandments, for You will enlarge my heart. 33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, and I shall observe it to the end. 34 Give me understanding, that I may observe Your law and keep it with all my heart. 35 Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, for I delight in it. 36 Incline my heart to Your testimonies and not to dishonest gain. 37 Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity, and revive me in Your ways. 38 Establish Your word to Your servant, as that which produces reverence for You. 39 Turn away my reproach which I dread, For Your ordinances are good. 40 Behold, I long for Your precepts; revive me through Your righteousness,” Psalm 119:25-40.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).