Declarations & Decrees: God Invigorates the Exhausted and Gives Strength to the Powerless!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare your WAYS are NOT HIDDEN from the Lord/ Adonai, your RIGHTS are NOT IGNORED by your God/ Elohim.
The Everlasting God/ ’El’Olam, the Lord/ Adonai, the Creator of the Ends of the Earth, DOES NOT GROW TIRED or WEARY!
His UNDERSTANDING cannot be fathomed.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai INVIGORATES the exhausted, He gives STRENGTH to the powerless.
Young men may grow tired and weary, even the fittest may stumble and fall, but those who HOPE in the Lord/ Adonai will RENEW their STRENGTH, they will SOAR aloft as with Eagles’ wings; when they are running they won’t grow weary, when they are walking they won’t get tired.
- I decree and declare my enemies will turn back and STUMBLE they will PERISH before You, my Lord/ Adonai and God/ Elohim.
For You uphold my cause as JUST, sitting on the Throne as the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.
You REBUKE the Nations, DESTROY the wicked, blotting out their names FOREVER and EVER.
- I decree and declare the enemy is FINISHED, in RUINS FOREVER; Lord/ Adonai, You destroyed them and all memory of them is LOST.
You, Lord/ Adonai are ENTHRONED FOREVER; Your Throne is READY for JUDGMENT.
You will JUDGE the World in RIGHTEOUSNESS; you will JUDGE the Peoples fairly.
- I decree and declare the You, Lord/ Adonai are a STRONGHOLD for the oppressed, a TOWER of STRENGTH in times of trouble.
Those who know Your Name put their TRUST in You, for You have not abandoned those who SEEK You, Lord/ Adonai.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is BLESSED for He HEARS my voice when I pray.
He is my STRENGTH and SHIELD, in Him my heart TRUSTS, and I am helped.
This is why my Heart is filled with JOY, and I SING PRAISES to Him all day long.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is STRENGTH for His People and a STRONGHOLD of SALVATION to His Anointed.
He SAVES His People; He BLESSES His Heritage; He Shepherds them and CARRIES them FOREVER!
- I decree and declare it is God/Elohim Who STRENGTHENS you according to the Good News, in harmony with the REVELATION of the SECRET TRUTH that is the proclamation of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
This Secret had been hidden in silence for Ages and Ages, but is MANIFESTED now through the Prophetic Writings.
- I decree and declare the Good News has been communicated to ALL the Gentiles to PROMOTE in them TRUST grounded in OBEDIENCE that they will come to the KNOWLEDGE of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
We give PRAISE and GLORY to God/ Elohim FOREVER and EVER!
- I decree and declare to those who are CALLED, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ/ Messiah is God’s/ Elohim’s POWER and WISDOM!
For God’s “NONSENSE” is WISER than Humanity’s “wisdom.”
And God’s “WEAKNESS” is STRONGER than Humanity’s “strength.”
- I decree and declare God CHOSE what the World considers nonsense in order to shame the wise; God CHOSE what the World considers weak in order to shame the strong; and He CHOSE what the World looks down on as common or regards as nothing in order to BRING TO NOTHING what the World considers important; so that NO ONE SHOULD BOAST BEFORE GOD/ ELOHIM.
- I decree and declare it is God’s/ Elohim’s doing that you are UNITED with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
He has become WISDOM for us from God, and RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS and REDEMPTION as well.
Therefore, let anyone who wants to boast, BOAST about the Lord/ Adonai!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“27 Why do you say, O Jacob, and assert, O Israel, “My way is hidden from the Lord, and the justice due me escapes the notice of my God”? 28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable. 29 He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. 30 Though youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous young men stumble badly, 31 Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary,”Isaiah 40:27-31.
“3 When my enemies turn back, they stumble and perish before You. 4 For You have maintained my just cause; You have sat on the throne judging righteously. 5 You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever. 6 The enemy has come to an end in perpetual ruins, and You have uprooted the cities; the very memory of them has perished.
7 But the Lord abides forever; He has established His throne for judgment, 8 And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity. 9 The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble; 10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You,” Psalm 9:3-10.
“6 Blessed be the Lord, because He has heard the voice of my supplication. 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him. 8 The Lord is their strength, and He is a saving defense to His anointed. 9 Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; be their shepherd also, and carry them forever,”Psalm 28:6-9.
“25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith; 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen,”Romans 16:25-27.
“22 For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness, 24 but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble; 27 but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, 28 and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, 29 so that no man may boast before God. 30 But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption, 31 so that, just as it is written, “Let him who boasts, boast in the Lord,”” 1 Corinthians 1:22-31.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).