I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare I BOW MY KNEES before the Father, Maker of Heaven and Earth, for FROM HIM every family in Heaven and on Earth receives its name.
From His GLORIOUS RICHES He will STRENGTHEN me in my INNER BEING through His Spirit/ Ruach, so that Christ/ Messiah may dwell in my Heart through FAITH!
- I decree and declare I am ROOTED and GROUNDED in LOVE, so that I have the STRENGTH to grasp with all the Saints/ Kedoshim what is the WIDTH and LENGTH and HEIGHT and DEPTH, and to KNOW the LOVE of Christ/ Messiah which SURPASSES KNOWLEDGE, so that I may be FILLED UP with all the FULLNESS of God/ Elohim!
- I decree and declare to God Almighty/ El Shaddai who is ABLE to do FAR BEYOND ALL THAT WE ASK OR IMAGINE, by means of His POWER that works in us, to HIM BE THE GLORY in the Community of Believers and in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua throughout all generations FOREVER and EVER! Amen!
- I decree and declare I DESIRE TO GIVE without limit, without boundaries.
By the LEADING of the Spirit/ Ruach I give CHEERFULLY — for God/ Elohim loves a cheerful giver.
As my Heart is right before the Lord/ Adonai, He is ABLE TO MAKE ALL GRACE OVERFLOW to me, so that by always having ENOUGH of Everything, I may OVERFLOW in every good work.
- I decree and declare the One Who SUPPLIES SEED to the sower and BREAD for food will SUPPLY and MULTIPLY YOUR SEED and INCREASE the Harvest of your RIGHTEOUSNESS.
YOU WILL BE ENRICHED in Everything for all GENEROSITY, which brings about THANKSGIVING to God/ Elohim.
- I decree and declare your SELFLESS GIVING GLORIFIES GOD/ ELOHIM in so many ways: it supplies the needs of the Believers, and is also ABOUNDING through many THANKSGIVINGS to God, and they will also GLORIFY GOD/ ELOHIM for the OBEDIENCE of your CONFESSION of FAITH in the Gospel of Christ/ Messiah.
- I decree and declare I AM BLESSED because You, Lord/ Adonai, CHOSE ME to DWELL in Your Courts.
I am SATISFIED with the GOODNESS of Your House, Your Holy Temple! You respond to me in RIGHTEOUSNESS with AWE INSPIRING WORKS — O God/ Elohim of my SALVATION — HOPE of all Ends of the Earth and farthest Seas!
- I decree and declare Lord You CROWN the Year with Your GOODNESS!
Your wagon tracks drip with ABUNDANCE.
Pastures of the Wilderness OVERFLOW and Hills are ROBED WITH JOY!
Meadows are clothed with flocks and valleys are covered with grain — they shout for JOY, yes, they SING!
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim is the One Who is ABLE to strengthen you according to the Good News and the PROCLAMATION of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah, ACCORDING TO THE REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY which as been kept secret for long ages but IS NOW REVEALED and through the Writings of the Prophets has been made KNOWN TO ALL THE NATIONS!
This is according to the Commandment of the Eternal God/ Elohim to bring about OBEDIENCE OF FAITH — to the ONLY WISE GOD, through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah, to Him be the GLORY FOREVER! Amen!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, 21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen,” Ephesians 3:14-21.
“6 Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; 9 as it is written, “He scattered abroad, he gave to the poor, His righteousness endures forever.”
10 Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; 11 you will be enriched in everything for all liberality, which through us is producing thanksgiving to God. 12 For the ministry of this service is not only fully supplying the needs of the saints, but is also overflowing through many thanksgivings to God. 13 Because of the proof given by this ministry, they will glorify God for your obedience to your confession of the gospel of Christ and for the liberality of your contribution to them and to all, 14 while they also, by prayer on your behalf, yearn for you because of the surpassing grace of God in you. 15 Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:6-15.
“4 How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You to dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple.
5 By awesome deeds You answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, You who are the trust of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest sea; 6 Who establishes the mountains by His strength, being girded with might; 7 Who stills the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the tumult of the peoples. 8 They who dwell in the ends of the earth stand in awe of Your signs; You make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy.
9 You visit the earth and cause it to overflow; You greatly enrich it; the stream of God is full of water; You prepare their grain, for thus You prepare the earth. 10 You water its furrows abundantly, You settle its ridges, You soften it with showers, You bless its growth. 11 You have crowned the year with Your bounty, and Your paths drip with fatness. 12 The pastures of the wilderness drip, and the hills gird themselves with rejoicing. 13 The meadows are clothed with flocks and the valleys are covered with grain; they shout for joy, yes, they sing,” Psalm 65:4-13.
“25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith; 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen,” Psalm 65:4-13.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).