Declarations & Decrees: God Is With You to Fight and Give You the Victory!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you will NOT FEAR your enemies who have numbers and physical force more than yours; you WILL NOT BE AFRAID of them, because the Lord God/ Adonai Elohim is WITH YOU!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai your God/ Elohim goes WITH YOU to FIGHT on your behalf AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES and GIVE YOU VICTORY!
- I decree and declare YOU WILL NOT ALLOW the people and objects of the enemy to stay in your regions, so that you will not be enticed by their teachings and follow their abominable practices, which they do for their gods.
They would cause you to sin against the Lord/ Adonai.
The flesh is weak, do not allow anything that is EVIL to remain.
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai, are a SHIELD for me; You are my GLORY, You LIFT my Head High!
- I decree and declare with my Voice I CALL OUT to the Lord/ Adonai, and He ANSWERS me from His Holy Hill.
I lie down and sleep, then wake up again, because the Lord/ Adonai SUSTAINS me!
- I decree and declare I AM NOT AFRAID of the tens of thousands set against me on every side.
The Lord/ Adonai is with me, He SAVES me!
He slaps all my enemies in the face, He smashes the teeth of the wicked.
VICTORY COMES FROM THE LORD/ ADONAI; His BLESSING rests on His People!
- I decree and declare, in times of DISTRESS, the Name of the God of Jacob/ Ya’akov will protect you.
He will send you HELP from the SANCTUARY and give you support from ZION/ TZIYON.
He knows your DEDICATION and your offerings; nothing is missed by Him.
- I decree and declare the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai will GRANT you your Heart’s DESIRE and BRING ALL YOUR PLANS TO SUCCESS!
- I decree and declare we will SHOUT FOR JOY at your VICTORY and fly our flags in the Name of our God.
The Lord/ Adonai will FULFILL ALL YOUR REQUESTS.
The Lord/ Adonai gives VICTORY to His Anointed One – He ANSWERS him from His Holy Heaven with MIGHTY VICTORIES by His Right Hand.
- I decree and declare, though some trust in Chariots and some in Horses, WE TRUST IN and PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD/ ADONAI our God!
Others will crumple and fall, but WE WILL ARISE and STAND ERECT.
Give Victory, Lord/ Adonai!
- I decree and declare Flesh and Blood cannot share in the Kingdom of God, nor can something that decays share in what does not decay.
Here is a secret – not all of us will die!
But we will all be CHANGED!
It will take but a moment, the blink of an eye, at the FINAL SHOFAR!
- I decree and declare this Material which can decay must be clothed with IMPERISHABILITY, this which is Mortal must be clothed with IMMORTALITY!
When what decays puts on imperishability and what is mortal puts on immortality, then ‘Death is SWALLOWED UP in VICTORY.
Death, where is your victory?
Death where is your sting?’
- I decree and declare you are STANDING FIRM and IMMOVABLE, always doing the Lord’s Work as vigorously as you can, because you KNOW that UNITED with the Lord your EFFORTS ARE NOT IN VAIN.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
““When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you. 2 When you are approaching the battle, the priest shall come near and speak to the people. 3 He shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel, you are approaching the battle against your enemies today. Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, 4 for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.’…..
……. 16 Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you, 18 so that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods, so that you would sin against the Lord your God,” Deuteronomy 20:1-4, 16-18.
“1 O Lord, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me. 2 Many are saying of my soul, “There is no deliverance for him in God.” Selah. 3 But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head. 4 I was crying to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah. 5 I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me. 6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about. 7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have shattered the teeth of the wicked. 8 Salvation belongs to the Lord; Your blessing be upon Your people! Selah,” Psalm 3:1-8.
“1 May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high! 2 May He send you help from the sanctuary and support you from Zion! 3 May He remember all your meal offerings and find your burnt offering acceptable! Selah. 4 May He grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your counsel! 5 We will sing for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. 6 Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand. 7 Some boast in chariots and some in horses, but we will boast in the name of the Lord, our God. 8 They have bowed down and fallen, but we have risen and stood upright. 9 Save, O Lord; may the King answer us in the day we call,” Psalm 20:1-9.
“50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord,” 1 Corinthians 15:50-58.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).