I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare in Christ/ Messiah there is ENCOURAGEMENT, LOVE, FELLOWSHIP of the Spirit/ Ruach, MERCY and COMPASSION, so I CHOOSE to WALK in the same mind, having the same LOVE, united in SPIRIT, with ONE PURPOSE.
I will not do anything out of selfishness or conceit, but with HUMILITY considering others more important than myself, looking out for the INTERESTS of others.
I will walk with this attitude which was in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare I will CONTINUE to OBEY and work out my SALVATION with FEAR and trembling.
For the One working in me is GOD — both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
- I decree and declare I will do EVERYTHING without grumbling or arguing, so that I might be BLAMELESS and INNOCENT, a Child of God in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation.
I will SHINE as a LIGHT in the World, holding fast to the Word of Life.
- I decree and declare, as God’s CHOSEN People, HOLY and dearly LOVED, we will CLOTHE ourselves in TENDER COMPASSION, KINDNESS, HUMILITY, GENTLENESS and PATIENCE—bearing with one another and FORGIVING each other.
- I decree and declare I put on LOVE, above all things, which is the bond of PERFECT HARMONY.
The PEACE/SHALOM of Christ/ Messiah RULES in my Heart — to this Peace/ Shalom we were called into One Body.
I AM THANKFUL.
- I decree and declare as the Servants of the Lord/ Adonai, we allow the Word of Christ/ Messiah to dwell in us richly, TEACHING and ADMONISHING one another with all Wisdom in Psalms and Hymns and SPIRITUAL SONGS, singing with GRATITUDE in our Hearts to God.
- I decree and declare I will WALK in a manner WORTHY of the CALLING to which I was called — with COMPLETE HUMILITY and GENTLENESS, with patience, putting up with one another in LOVE, making every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit/ Ruach in the bond of Peace/ Shalom.
- I decree and declare there is ONE BODY and ONE SPIRIT/ RUACH, as we were called in ONE HOPE of our calling; ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE IMMERSION; one God and Father of all, Who is OVER ALL and THROUGH ALL and IN ALL.
- I decree and declare to each one of us GRACE was given in keeping with the MEASURE of Christ’s/ Messiah’s GIFT. He who came down is the same One who went up far above all the Heavens in order to FILL ALL THINGS!
- I decree and declare I will not lie but rather SPEAK TRUTH with my neighbor, for we are Members of one another.
If I am angry, I will not let the sun go down on my anger which would give the devil a foothold.
No harmful word will come out of my mouth, but I will SPEAK ONLY WHAT is BENEFICIAL for building others up according to the need, so that it gives GRACE to those who hear it.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2 make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose. 3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; 4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. 5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing; 15 so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain. 17 But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and share my joy with you all. 18 You too, I urge you, rejoice in the same way and share your joy with me,” Philippians 2:1-18.
“12 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. 14 Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father,” Colossians 3:12-17.
“1 Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, 3 being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.
7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. 8 Therefore it says, “When He ascended on high, He led captive a host of captives, and He gave gifts to men.”
9 (Now this expression, “He ascended,” what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above all the heavens, so that He might fill all things.)…….
……… 25 Therefore, laying aside falsehood, speak truth each one of you with his neighbor, for we are members of one another. 26 Be angry, and yet do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27 and do not give the devil an opportunity. 28 He who steals must steal no longer; but rather he must labor, performing with his own hands what is good, so that he will have something to share with one who has need. 29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. 30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you,” Ephesians 4:1-10, 25-32.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).