When Abi Stumvoll was 12 years old, she prayed a dangerous prayer: “Lord, if you can teach me how to love myself, I will change the world.”
That simple prayer ignited an adventure of uncovering the healing power of the Lord … by learning what God’s love is really like.
In this Spirit Connection podcast episode, you’ll hear Abi’s amazing story as we talk more about how experiencing God’s love truly conquers fear and the torment that’s so prevalent today.
Abi is a teacher and speaker at Bethel Church and School of the Supernatural in Redding, CA.
She and her husband run a life-consulting business where they train teams to love people who are hurting and help them break through.
If you need a serious breakthrough in your life, get ready to be encouraged by this joy-filled conversation!
Here’s a sneak peak of Abi’s story:
- “If my husband still loves me after this, I’ve got nothing to worry about.”
- “The first time I wanted to die, I was 7.”
- “I couldn’t laugh for years and now I’m known for laughing.”
- “I mean … love unlocked everything inside of me!”
- “We get to bring our pain to God and He will sit with us –– in it –– and help sort it until we can see what He’s actually like.”
- “Conditional love is: ‘I love myself when I am perfect, when I look great, when I have everything figured out. When I’m a rock star, that’s when I’ll love myself…’”
- “We have worked with thousands and found that people who can’t experience God’s love hinges on this piece of loving yourself.”
Listen Online Below:
~ Doug Addison
P.S. Want to get my Daily Prophetic Word? Sign up here with your email address and I’ll send it to you so you don’t miss a single one.
Want to hear more on these prophetic words for the month? Watch the replay of all recent Spirit Connection webcasts. Join me and my team for this FREE webcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Doug Addison is a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.