Declarations & Decrees: I Will Fear God and Obey Him Alone!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare I PURSUE JUSTICE and am ATTENTIVE to LISTEN to the Lord my God/ Adonai Elohai! I look to the ROCK from which I was hewn and to the quarry from which I was dug.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai COMFORTS Zion/ Tziyon and all her waste places. He is making her wilderness like EDEN, her desert like the Garden of the Lord/ Adonai. JOY and GLADNESS are found in her, THANKSGIVING and a Sound of MELODY!
- I decree and declare I FOCUS my ATTENTION on the Lord/ Adonai and give ear to Him! For the Law/ Torah goes out from Him, His JUSTICE is a LIGHT to the Peoples! God’s/ Elohim’s RIGHTEOUSNESS is NEAR, His SALVATION has gone out, His Arms will JUDGE the Nations!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai says, “Listen to Me, you who KNOW JUSTICE, a People with My Law/ Torah in their Heart: DO NOT FEAR the taunt of men, nor be dismayed at their insults.”
- I decree and declare I AM FILLED with the Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh, and BOLDLY DECLARE the benefit/ mitzvah done for the sick is by the Name of Jesus the Christ of Nazareth/ Yeshua HaMashiach HaNatzrati! He is the One who was crucified, Whom God RAISED FROM THE DEAD! It is by Christ/ Messiah that the sick are made whole before you!
- I decree and declare there is SALVATION in no one else, for there is no other Name under Heaven given to Mankind by which we must be saved, but the Name Jesus Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah! We cannot stop speaking about what we have SEEN and HEARD!
- I decree and declare just as the Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh says, “Today if you hear His voice, DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness.” Take care, that one of you has an evil Heart of unbelief that falls away from the Living God/ Elohim.
- I decree and declare I will ENCOURAGE others day by day — as long as it is called “Today” — so that none of you May be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we are PARTNERS of CHRIST/ MESSIAH, as we HOLD OUR ORIGINAL CONVICTION firm until the end.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 “Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness, who seek the Lord: Look to the rock from which you were hewn and to the quarry from which you were dug. 2 “Look to Abraham your father and to Sarah who gave birth to you in pain; when he was but one I called him, then I blessed him and multiplied him.” 3 Indeed, the Lord will comfort Zion; He will comfort all her waste places. And her wilderness He will make like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and sound of a melody.
4 “Pay attention to Me, O My people, and give ear to Me, O My nation; for a law will go forth from Me, and I will set My justice for a light of the peoples. 5 “My righteousness is near, My salvation has gone forth, and My arms will judge the peoples; the coastlands will wait for Me, and for My arm they will wait expectantly. 6 “Lift up your eyes to the sky, then look to the earth beneath; for the sky will vanish like smoke, and the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants will die in like manner; but My salvation will be forever, and My righteousness will not wane. 7 “Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, a people in whose heart is My law; do not fear the reproach of man, nor be dismayed at their revilings,” Isaiah 51:1-7.
“8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers and elders of the people, 9 if we are on trial today for a benefit done to a sick man, as to how this man has been made well, 10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead — by this name this man stands here before you in good health. 11 He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone. 12 And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved…….
……… 18 And when they had summoned them, they commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John answered and said to them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge; 20 for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.” 21 When they had threatened them further, they let them go (finding no basis on which to punish them) on account of the people, because they were all glorifying God for what had happened; 22 for the man was more than forty years old on whom this miracle of healing had been performed,” Acts 4:8-12, 18-22.
“7 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, “Today if you hear His voice, 8 Do not harden your hearts as when they provoked Me, as in the day of trial in the wilderness, 9 Where your fathers tried Me by testing Me, and saw My works for forty years. 10 “Therefore I was angry with this generation, and said, ‘They always go astray in their heart, and they did not know My ways’; 11 As I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest.’”
12 Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end, 15 while it is said, “Today if you hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.”
16 For who provoked Him when they had heard? Indeed, did not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses? 17 And with whom was He angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? 18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who were disobedient? 19 So we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief,” Hebrews 3:7-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).