Declarations & Decrees: Our Prayers & Thanksgiving Raise Before the LORD Most High!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you continue to TRUST in the Son of God and have the WITNESS of Eternal Life within you.
You have the Son have LIFE; but those who do not have the Son of God do not have life.
We speak to the hearts of the lost that they would be SOFTENED and EXPOSED by the LOVE and TRUTH of the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai.
- I decree and declare to ALL who KEEP TRUSTING in the person and the power of the Son of God, this is the CONFIDENCE we have in HIS PRESENCE: if we ASK ANYTHING that ACCORDS with His Will, HE HEARS US!
- I decree and declare your life is FULL of JOY and PRAYER!
In EVERYTHING you GIVE THANKS, for this is what God desires from you who are UNITED with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare the God of Peace/ Shalom makes you completely HOLY – He will keep your entire SPIRIT, SOUL and BODY blameless for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
The One calling you is FAITHFUL, and He will do it!
- I decree and declare Lord/ Adonai my God, I take REFUGE in YOU! You save me from all my pursuers, and RESCUE me; they will not be able to harm me for YOU are with me. You command JUSTICE!
- I decree and declare Multitudes upon Multitudes of Peoples are turning their LIVES over to Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah that HE WILL RULE OVER THEM FROM ON HIGH.
The SALVATION of the Lord is sweeping the Earth in these Last Days.
- I decree and declare Lord/ Adonai, You who dispense JUDGMENT to the Peoples, JUDGE ME, according to my RIGHTEOUSNESS and as my INTEGRITY deserves.
The evil of the wicked will be exposed and come to an end, and the RIGHTEOUS will be established.
For You, God/ Elohim, TEST hearts and minds.
- I decree and declare GOD IS MY SHIELD; He SAVES the Upright in heart. He is a Righteous Judge, a God whose anger is present every day.
He knows how to deal with the wicked, those who conceive trouble and give birth to lies.
Their mischief will return onto their own heads, their violence will recoil onto their own skulls.
- I decree and declare we THANK the Lord/ Adonai; He is RIGHTEOUS and we sing PRAISE to His name the Lord Most High/ Adonai ‘Elyon!
- I decree and declare we offer THANKSGIVING as our sacrifice to God/ Elohim, we pay our Vows to the Most High/ ’Elyon, and CALL ON HIM when we are in trouble; HE WILL DELIVER us, and we will HONOR Him!
- I decree and declare to ALL who offer THANKSGIVING as your SACRIFICE, you are HONORING the Lord/ Adonai; and to you who goes the RIGHT WAY He will show the SALVATION of God!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“10 The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son. 11 And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us,” 1 John 5:10-14.
“16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil. 23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass,” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-24.
“1 O Lord my God, in You I have taken refuge; save me from all those who pursue me, and deliver me, 2 Or he will tear my soul like a lion, dragging me away, while there is none to deliver. 3 O Lord my God, if I have done this, if there is injustice in my hands, 4 If I have rewarded evil to my friend, or have plundered him who without cause was my adversary, 5 Let the enemy pursue my soul and overtake it; and let him trample my life down to the ground and lay my glory in the dust. Selah. 6 Arise, O Lord, in Your anger; lift up Yourself against the rage of my adversaries, and arouse Yourself for me; You have appointed judgment. 7 Let the assembly of the peoples encompass You, and over them return on high. 8 The Lord judges the peoples; vindicate me, O Lord, according to my righteousness and my integrity that is in me. 9 O let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish the righteous; for the righteous God tries the hearts and minds. 10 My shield is with God, Who saves the upright in heart. 11 God is a righteous judge, and a God who has indignation every day. 12 If a man does not repent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready. 13 He has also prepared for Himself deadly weapons; He makes His arrows fiery shafts. 14 Behold, he travails with wickedness, and he conceives mischief and brings forth falsehood. 15 He has dug a pit and hollowed it out, and has fallen into the hole which he made. 16 His mischief will return upon his own head, and his violence will descend upon his own pate. 17 I will give thanks to the Lord according to His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High,” Psalm 7:1-17.
“14 “Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving and pay your vows to the Most High; 15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me……
……. 23 “He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me; and to him who orders his way aright I shall show the salvation of God,” Psalm 50:14-15, 23.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).