We’re going to the deep end, whether you can swim or not.
I believe the attacks that we’re seeing right now are trying to get you to quit. I want to encourage you to hang in there and stay with it because we’re on the verge of something amazing.
In this Spirit Connection episode, my special guest is a good friend — Katie Souza. She was a career criminal most of her life. She served some time and now she has a strong gift for body and soul healing as well as a TV Show.
If you have any problems walking — your spine, hips, knees, bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage — Katie walks you through approaching the Throne of Grace with step-by-step instruction to address the Courts of Heaven with your case … get ready to walk in freedom!
- Some wild miracles Katie has seen that will build your faith
- How to go into the Court of Grace to get healed of spine and bone problems
- A simple, yet powerful explanation of this particular courtroom in Heaven
- What Bible verses allow you to take Death to court
- How to know if you’ve won your case
Links in This Episode:
- Visit Katie Souza’s website at KatieSouza.com
- Katie’s Soaking CD
- Katie’s TV Show Healing Your Soul: Real Keys to the Miraculous
- Give to InLight Connection here or text “LOVE” to 45888
Watch Doug and Katie Below:
Listen Online Below:
~ Doug Addison
P.S. Want to get my Daily Prophetic Word?Sign up here with your email address and I’ll send it to you so you don’t miss a single one.
Want to hear more on these prophetic words for the month?Watch the replays of my recent Spirit Connection webcasts. Join me and my team for this FREE webcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Doug Addisonis a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.