Prayer for Victory over Evil by Apostle Kimberly Daniels
Ephesians 6:13 “Therefore take to yourselves the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”
Father God, in the name of Your Son, Jesus, I put on the whole armor of God:
- The helmet of salvation covers my mind so I that I will maintain my salvation
- The breastplate of righteousness covers my heart so that I will have a clean heart and right spirit – The belt of truth covers my loins against the lies of the enemy
- My feet are shod with the preparation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ so that I will be able to win souls
- In one hand I carry the sword of the Spirit which is my offensive against evil
- In the other hand I hold the shield of faith which is my defense against evil
- Everywhere I go I am praying in the spirit, speaking mysteries unto God and building up my most holy faith.
I confess what the word of the Lord declares over my life concerning evil:
- I will walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as a wise man (woman), redeeming the time because the days are evil (Ephesians 5:15).
- I am blessed when men speak all manner of evil against me falsely (Matthew 5:11).
- My communication will never be more than yea or nay so that evil will not come from my mouth (Matthew 5:37).
- I renounce all evil that is trying to penetrate my eye gates and ear gates so that my body will not be filled with darkness (Matthew 6:23).
- I declare that I am a good tree and I cannot bear evil fruit. My roots are holy and my fruit is holy. This is my pledge of first fruits unto God (Matthew 7:17).
- I renounce the generation of vipers and hypocrites that speak good things but are evil in their hearts (Matthew 12:34).
- An evil man brings forth evil things out of evil treasures but because I am a good man, I bring forth good things out of good treasures (Matthew 12:35).
- I do not seek after signs like an evil and adulterous generation (Matthew 12:35).
- I cover my thought life with the blood of Jesus, no evil thoughts will be produced from my heart. I will not be defiled (Matthew 15:19).
- I will avoid having an evil eye. Evil eyes hate good. I will love what is good and stay away from men who hate good because they have evil eyes (Matthew 20:15).
- I am blessed when men hate me to the point of separating themselves from me. When I am reproached and my name is cast out as evil, the blessing will run me down and take me over (Luke 6:22).
- People that do evil hate light. Father , release the light so that when I do truth it will come to light and manifest the fact that you have sent me (John 3:20).
- Jesus testified that the works of the world are evil. I renounce the evil work of the world. I am a child of the King, and heir of God and a joint heir with Christ (John 7:7).
- I separate myself from people that have minds that work evil against my brothers and sister in the Lord (Acts 14:2).
- Antichrist spirits of lust and perversion invent new evil. Father, I separate myself from these spirits so that I will not be a manufacturer of evil. One of the things you hate is a heart that manufactures evil (Romans 1:30).
- I give all people that do evil against me to the Lord. Tribulation and anguish shall come to the souls of men that do evil (Romans 2:9).
- I bind the evil that is always present when I try to do good (Romans 7:21).
- I will hate evil and always cling to that which is good (Romans 12:9).
- I will not do evil for evil… but provide honesty in the sight of all. I will not overcome evil with evil but shall overcome evil with good (Romans 12:17, 12:21).
- Father I pray that you will strengthen me not to do things that will allow my good to be evil spoken of (Romans 14:16).
- I renounce the lust of the eye that comes with the pride of life. Father, your word declares that we should not lust the things of the world and I submit my members to that truth (1 Corinthians 10:6).
- I will not be deceived. I understand that evil communication corrupts good manners. Every habit, addiction and demonic cycle in my life that has come from evil communication is cauterized to the root by the confession of my mouth through the word of God (1 Corinthians 15:33).
- I receive the Lordship of Jesus Christ in my life. He gave himself for my sins so that I would be delivered from the present evil of the world (Galatians 1:4).
- God has redeemed the time because the days are evil. Time is working for me and not against me because of the redemption I receive in Jesus (Ephesians 5:16).
- I will beware of and separate myself from the evil workers (dogs) of the concision, who mutilate the word of God for their own good. I am a child of the circumcision (Philippians 3:2).
- In the name of Jesus, I vow not to render evil for evil unto any man. Instead I will follow that which is good in my midst and to all men, forever… Amen! (1 Thessalonians 5:15).