The pressure is tough but it is because we are rising.
A lot of things are being expunged from us by God’s mighty Hand. One moment you are there, and then the next moment God says, no, a little more refining.
It is an hour to rather desire the refining, for we live in a world full of wickedness. We live as sheep among wolves even in the Church. But the Power of God is now revealing an unshakable foundation in us.
A man can receive nothing except it be given to him from heaven (John 3:27) and every good and perfect Gift comes our Father of Light, (James 1:17).
A man can of his own accord never turn to God. It is the blessings or goodness of God that leads men to repentance (Romans 2:4)
Therefore, as we continue to pray and proclaim God’s Word in this season of the feast of Pentecost, I felt led to share with us these declarations.
Until men realize their wretchedness they will not turn to God. God is now restoring all things.
- Thus, proclaim that the blessing of poverty in the spirit is being poured out upon all flesh for the sake of The Kingdom.
“Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is The Kingdom of Heaven,”Mathew 5:3.
- Proclaim that God is comforting all that mourn in this era of restoration.
“Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted,” Mathew 5:4.
- Proclaim and thank God that he is now pouring out the spirit of meekness and the Church is inheriting the earth.
“Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth,” Mathew 5:5.
- Proclaim that the blessing of Spiritual hunger and thirst for righteousness is being poured out and whole nations are becoming hungry and thirsty for the righteousness of God.
“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled,”Mathew 5:6.
- Proclaim that the gift of mercy is being poured out upon all flesh and men are obtaining mercy from the LORD and showing mercy to humanity.
“Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy,”Mathew 5:7.
- Proclaim and thank God that the spirit of purity is being poured out upon all flesh and men are seeing the visions of God.
“Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God,” Mathew 5:8.
- Proclaim with thanksgiving that the spirit of peace is being poured out upon all flesh and whole nations are being called by the name of the LORD.
“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God,”Mathew 5:9.
- Proclaim with thanksgiving that the grace to endure persecution is being poured out upon the Church.
“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is The Kingdom of Heaven,” Mathew 5:10.
As you fight the LORD’s battle, be rest assured He is building for you a sure house, (1 Samuel 25:28).
Blessings in Christ,
~ Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
Living Hill Christian Church.
Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua is the founder and lead pastor of Living Hill Christian Church headquartered in Nigeria, which has a vision to restore the earth with the gospel of God’s grace. Called to be a pastor, he functions in the Healing/ Prophetic/ Teaching/ Music and Writing Ministries. He releases Prophetic Words to encourage the body of Christ on the Church’s blog.