I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare the People of God are COUNTING, PREPARING and APPOINTING their days so their time on Earth is not wasted; by their PREPARATION they are WISE!
- We declare God Almighty does not abandon those who SEEK Him; those who KNOW His Name put their TRUST I Him!
- We declare the PRAISES and DEEDS of the Lord God Almighty are being proclaimed throughout the Land.
The World KNOWS that God is in their midst.
They will have no excuse on JUDGMENT DAY!
- We decree and declare the Servants of God WATCH and are CAREFUL in how they behave, so that they WON’T SIN in their speech; there is a muzzle on their mouths so they will not speak when confronted by the wicked.
There is no answer to the wicked.
- We decree Humankind will GRASP what their end may be, to understand what it means that their days are NUMBERED; let them know that this life is fleeting.
Everyone, no matter how firmly he stands, is merely a PUFF of WIND!
- We decree and declare that ALL People will recognize that the benefits of their labor is not known: they accumulate wealth, not knowing who will enjoy it.
- We decree the WORLD will cry out, “You, O Lord, are my ONLY HOPE!”
They cry out to be RESCUED from their transgressions.
YOU, the Lord God of Israel, are the HOPE of Nations, and are FAITHFUL to receive and forgive those who come to You, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah!
- We decree and declare YOUR LIFE will not be anxious but will EXUDE the PRESENCE of Almighty God, through the working of His Holy Spirit.
All you do will SHINE FORTH the Glory of His Presence.
All who come to KNOW you will KNOW Almighty God, the First and the Last, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah! Amen!
- We decree and declare my life’s PURPOSE is to LIVE and WORK for His Kingdom: setting aside riches in HEAVEN where our purses don’t wear out, where the riches never fail, where no burglar comes near, where no moth destroys.
My WEALTH is in HEAVEN and so my HEART is there also!
- We decree you are CONDUCTING your life WISELY, following Holy Spirit and DISCERNING the days.
You are not fooling; you UNDERSTAND the WILL of the Lord!
- We decree and declare the I am a PRUDENT Servant who continues DOING the work of the Lord God who SAVED ME; the night is coming, when no one can work.
While I am in the World, Christ/Messiah in me is the Light, the Hope of Glory, of the World!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“So teach us to number our days, that we may present to You a heart of wisdom,” Psalm 90:12.
“And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You. Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Zion; declare among the peoples His deeds,” Psalm 9:10-11.
“I said, “I will guard my ways that I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle while the wicked are in my presence.” I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, and my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: “Lord, make me to know my end and what is the extent of my days; let me know how transient I am. “Behold, You have made my days as handbreadths, and my lifetime as nothing in Your sight; surely every man at his best is a mere breath. Selah. “Surely every man walks about as a phantom; surely they make an uproar for nothing; he amasses riches and does not know who will gather them. “And now, Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in You. “Deliver me from all my transgressions; make me not the reproach of the foolish. “I have become mute, I do not open my mouth, because it is You who have done it,” Psalm 39:1-9.
“And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows that you need these things. But seek His kingdom, and these things will be added to you. Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom. “Sell your possessions and give to charity; make yourselves money belts which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near nor moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. “Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit. Be like men who are waiting for their master when he returns from the wedding feast, so that they may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks. Blessed are those slaves whom the master will find on the alert when he comes; truly I say to you, that he will gird himself to serve, and have them recline at the table, and will come up and wait on them. Whether he comes in the second watch, or even in the third, and finds them so, blessed are those slaves. “But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have allowed his house to be broken into. You too, be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect,” Luke 12:29-40.
“Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, 16 making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is,” Ephesians 5:15-17.
We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.” John 9:4-5.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).