I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare, though serious trouble is on all sides, you STRENGTHEN yourself in the Lord/ Adonai your God/ Elohim!
You are determined to hear from the Lord and position yourself to HEAR HIM CLEARLY.
- I decree and declare as you consult the Lord/ Adonai, He ANSWERS CLEARLY & WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS.
You, whose hearts are humble before the Lord, are SHIELDED and LEAD into the right paths.
As much has been taken from you, so you WILL OVERTAKE those who caused harm and you WILL RECOVER EVERYTHING that has been lost or stolen.
- I decree and declare there will be a FOREIGNER, someone UNEXPECTED, who will lead you to those who have harmed you.
Help those who come across your path, for they may be the hand of God working in your situation.
- I decree and declare the Lord God/ Adonai Elohim CREATES a CLEAN HEART within you and RENEWS in you a RESOLUTE SPIRIT.
He will not thrust you away from His Spirit, nor take His Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh from you, for you are HIS CHILD, bought with the Blood of His Son.
- I decree and declare your JOY in your SALVATION is RESTORED, and you are UPHELD by His Spirit.
You are strengthened to TEACH the wicked the Ways of the God Almighty/ El Shaddai, and sinners will RETURN to Him.
- I decree and declare you are RESCUED from any guilt of wrong-doing by your God/ Elohim, the God/ Elohim of your SALVATION.
Your tongue SINGS about His RIGHTEOUSNESS: LIFE, RESTORATION and COMPLETENESS through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
You open your lips and SING HIS PRAISE all the day long.
- I decree and declare you are the HANDS of the Lord Jesus Christ/ Adonai Yeshua Messiah: RELEASING those unjustly bound, UNTYING the thongs of the yoke, letting the oppressed GO FREE, BREAKING every yoke, SHARING your FOOD with the hungry, taking the homeless poor into your homes, CLOTHING the naked, FULFILLING your duty to your kinsmen!
- I decree and declare YOUR LIGHT will BURST FORTH like the morning, your new skin will quickly grow over your wound; your RIGHTEOUSNESS will precede you, and the Lord’s/ Adonai’s GLORY will FOLLOW YOU!
- I decree and declare when you CALL, the Lord/ Adonai will ANSWER YOU; when you CRY, He will say, “Here I AM.”
As the yoke is removed from among you, the false accusations and slanders are stopped, GENEROUSLY offer food to the hungry and MEET the NEEDS of the person in trouble; then YOUR LIGHT WILL RISE in the darkness, and your gloom become like noon.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai WILL ALWAYS GUIDE YOU, He will SATISFY your needs in the desert, He will RENEW the strength in your limbs; so that you will be like a watered garden, like a spring whose water NEVER FAILS.
- I decree and declare YOU WILL BUILD ANCIENT RUINS, raise foundations from ages past, and be called “REPAIRER OF BROKEN WALLS, RESTORER OF STREETS TO LIVE IN.”
The Lord is your STRENGTH in all you do, He will not fail you.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“6 Moreover David was greatly distressed because the people spoke of stoning him, for all the people were embittered, each one because of his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God. 7 Then David said to Abiathar the priest, the son of Ahimelech, “Please bring me the ephod.” So Abiathar brought the ephod to David. 8 David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I pursue this band? Shall I overtake them?” And He said to him, “Pursue, for you will surely overtake them, and you will surely rescue all.”……
…….. 11 Now they found an Egyptian in the field and brought him to David, and gave him bread and he ate, and they provided him water to drink. 12 They gave him a piece of fig cake and two clusters of raisins, and he ate; then his spirit revived. For he had not eaten bread or drunk water for three days and three nights. 13 David said to him, “To whom do you belong? And where are you from?” And he said, “I am a young man of Egypt, a servant of an Amalekite; and my master left me behind when I fell sick three days ago. 14 We made a raid on the Negev of the Cherethites, and on that which belongs to Judah, and on the Negev of Caleb, and we burned Ziklag with fire.” 15 Then David said to him, “Will you bring me down to this band?” And he said, “Swear to me by God that you will not kill me or deliver me into the hands of my master, and I will bring you down to this band.”
16 When he had brought him down, behold, they were spread over all the land, eating and drinking and dancing because of all the great spoil that they had taken from the land of the Philistines and from the land of Judah. 17 David slaughtered them from the twilight until the evening of the next day; and not a man of them escaped, except four hundred young men who rode on camels and fled. 18 So David recovered all that the Amalekites had taken, and rescued his two wives. 19 But nothing of theirs was missing, whether small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything that they had taken for themselves; David brought it all back. 20 So David had captured all the sheep and the cattle which the people drove ahead of the other livestock, and they said, “This is David’s spoil.” 1 Samuel 30:6-8, 11-20.
“10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit. 13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will be converted to You. 14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, the God of my salvation; then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness. 15 O Lord, open my lips, that my mouth may declare Your praise,” Psalm 51:10-15.
“6 “Is this not the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? 7 “Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into the house; when you see the naked, to cover him; and not to hide yourself from your own flesh? 8 “Then your light will break out like the dawn, and your recovery will speedily spring forth; and your righteousness will go before you; the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. 9 “Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’ if you remove the yoke from your midst, the pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness, 10 And if you give yourself to the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then your light will rise in darkness and your gloom will become like midday. 11 “And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. 12 “Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise up the age-old foundations; and you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the streets in which to dwell,” Isaiah 58:6-12.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).