Declarations & Decrees: The Body Is Being Strengthened in Fellowship – Through Love and Encouragement in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the Body of Christ/ Messiah is growing; those who accept the Lord are baptized and continuing FAITHFULLY in teaching of the mature Believers, in FELLOWSHIP, in breaking bread and in PRAYER.
- I decree and declare MIRACLES and SIGNS are taking place among the Servants of the Lord as they continue in Fellowship and instruction.
Live your life daily TRUSTING in Jesus/ Yeshua, STAYING TOGETHER and sharing in the needs of one another.
- I decree and declare the Body of the Lord continues FAITHFULLY and with SINGLENESS OF PURPOSE to meet daily, and break bread in their homes, sharing their food in joy and SIMPLICITY OF HEART, praising God and having the RESPECT of all the People.
Day after day the LORD ADDS to them those who were being saved.
- I decree and declare I thank my God every time I pray: thankful for the FAITHFUL and DILIGENT Believers who PURSUE the Lord and His TEACHING.
The heart and desire to FOLLOW the Lord is what draws us together in TRUE FELLOWSHIP.
- I decree and declare your LOVE and COMMITMENT to the Lord Jesus/ Yeshua and to all God’s People is KNOWN by the Body and, most importantly, the Lord!
The Lord is pleased with your devotion and dedication to one another.
- I decree and declare your COMMITMENT produces full understanding of EVERY GOOD THING that is ours in UNION with Christ/ Messiah.
Your LOVE gives us much JOY and ENCOURAGEMENT; your walk refreshes the hearts of God’s People.
- I decree and declare CONTINUE ENCOURAGING and BUILDING EACH OTHER UP!
Respect those who are working hard among you, those who are GUIDING you in the Lord and CONFRONTING you in order t help you change.
Treat them with the HIGHEST REGARD and LOVE because of the work they are doing.
- I decree and declare you LIVE AT PEACE among yourselves, but I urge you, to confront those who are lazy, your aim being to help them change, to encourage the timid, to assist the weak, and to be PATIENT with Everyone.
- I decree and declare we who are STRONG have a DUTY to bear the weaknesses of those who are not strong, rather than please ourselves.
Each of us should please his neighbor and ACT FOR HIS GOOD, thus building him up.
- I decree and declare EVERYTHING WRITTEN in the past was written to teach us, so that with the ENCOURAGEMENT of the Scriptures we will PATIENTLY HOLD ON TO OUR HOPE.
And God, the SOURCE OF ENCOURAGEMENT and PATIENCE, will give you the same ATTITUDE among yourselves as Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua had, so that WITH ONE ACCORD and with ONE VOICE you may GLORIFY the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah!
- I declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“41 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls. 42 They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone kept feeling a sense of awe; and many wonders and signs were taking place through the apostles. 44 And all those who had believed were together and had all things in common; 45 and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need. 46 Day by day continuing with one mind in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they were taking their meals together with gladness and sincerity of heart, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved,” Acts 2:41-47.
“4 I thank my God always, making mention of you in my prayers, 5 because I hear of your love and of the faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints; 6 and I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ’s sake. 7 For I have come to have much joy and comfort in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you, brother,” Philemon 1:4-7.
“11 Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing. 12 But we request of you, brethren, that you appreciate those who diligently labor among you, and have charge over you in the Lord and give you instruction, 13 and that you esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Live in peace with one another. 14 We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people. 16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil,” 1 Thessalonians 5:11-22.
“1 Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves. 2 Each of us is to please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. 3 For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, “The reproaches of those who reproached You fell on Me.” 4 For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. 5 Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus, 6 so that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” Romans 15:1-6.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).