God illustrates the Fruit of The Spirit in the way He relates to us!
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law,” Galatians 5:22-23.
God is Love and all He does for you is out of this Love He has for His created people.
All He does is out of His Perfect Love for us. This is the quality of love we should express to all around us.
The Joy He has of seeing people growing into His Image (Character) on earth as a result of responding to His Love being expressed to them.
He also delights in the relationship we Have with Him and His people and looks forward to us being in heaven forever with Him.
We too should delight in the life of His faithful followers as well as in what He does for them.
The Peace that occurs because He is in charge of our life, and which flows to us, because He is our LORD.
This is the peace we should have with all and which can only result if we are in a correct relationship with Him.
The patience He shows, like a Father does to His errant children, as He works to draw them back to Himself.
It is also the patience He shows when He provides the events and trials that mature us to His image.
He does not rush things but patiently builds them up in a perfect way that is best for us and He will take years to do something we want finished in a minute.
This is the patience we need to have that does not want things done quickly but in His time and in His way.
Remember that He makes all things beautiful in His timing and not ours.
He is like a loving parent and does not act in a harsh way to us but always in an encouraging, compassionate, loving manner to encourage us to keep going in what He has given us to do.
God is an encourager and so should we be.
The characteristic of desiring what is best for all because they are a creation of The Father.
We should desire what is best for all we interact with, because The Father loves them.
Because we love The Father, we will want to do what gives Him pleasure. His character is such that goodness naturally flows from it as it should from our character as should all the Fruit of the Spirit flow.
He places faith (trust) in us that we will do His Will and Love Him just as we should and that we will trust what He allows too happens to us.
If only because He is in control and that all things that occur to us are for our best in some way.
So we should not complain but trust Him in all things.
The Servant Heart of God that humbles Himself to put the need of others before His own need.
He is our LORD but relates to us and serves us in this humility just as we should in humility serve all that God brings to us to serve.
The more authority you have the higher the call to serve others and lead by the example of this service. In the same way that God leads us by His example of service.
“But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many,” Matthew 20:26-28.
God is economical and only does what He needs to. He never over indulges in anything or in the way He expresses himself.
We too should be moderate in all we do. Doing only what He tells us to do and buying or gathering only what He wants us to buy or gather so that Satan cannot take our time from what God wants us to do by having us look after things we should not have.
God is our example to follow and we should have these attitudes to all:
- To love others with the same quality of love with which God does,
- To Joy in the spiritual progress and maturity of others and the relationship they have with God and us,
- To be at peace with all through helping them be at peace with God and through not worrying what happens to us because God has allowed it to happen for our best,
- To patiently endure in serving God and others desiring to serve them on behalf of Jesus and be willing to suffer and endure to help them be like Him because we love Jesus and desire others to have the same relationship with Him that we have,
- To show gentleness to all in the way God is gentle with us so that people do not fear us but are attracted to Jesus because they see His quality of Love in us expressed toward them,
- To only do good to all people and never evil of any kind so that they see our servant heart and the love in it that only desires what is best for them,
- To show Jesus is worth following no matter what happens. Because we trust Him and His love for us regardless of what happens to us,
- To be humble in all we do not trying to control others but treating them as equals and as worth knowing and not as inferiors, because they are all children of the Father and should be treated as such (Galatians 3:28),
- To do all things in moderation so that people see our lives are not controlled by possessions or activity but that we use what we have for the purposes of God and are not driven by the world and its peer pressure to conform to it.
As we do these things we show God is worthy to be followed and the demonstration of the Fruit of The Spirit in our life becomes an act of worship and praise to the Father and to Jesus!
Attitudes to avoid:
There is really only one attitude to avoid (lovelessness which can manifest as indifference) as there is only one command to obey:
“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By his shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another,” John 13:34-35.
The only wrong attitude is that of not loving another as God loves them. Obey this command and you will never sin.
All your life is really spent working at Hhis commandment:
- In relationship to God,
- In relationship to our self,
- In relationship to others!
- As preparation for eternity in Heaven so that you will have the correct attitude you need to go to heaven and learn how to live there.
Any activity: service, ministry, employment, relationships, socialising etc., that is does not show God’s type of Love is wrong and is not of The Kingdom of God.
~ Through Neville Salvetti
Neville Salvetti is a deliverance minister and can be contacted via The Web Pages of Neville Salvetti and at: email@example.com if you desire deliverance or to know how to do it.
Neville have been told to preach three things:
♥ Deliverance ♥ How to Hear The Holy Spirit ♥ How to fight Satan
This is the need of the hour as it demonstrates The Kingdom of God, which is what attracts people to Jesus.