I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you who TRUST in the Lord/ Adonai are like Mount Zion/ Tziyon, which CANNOT be MOVED but REMAINS FOREVER!
Jerusalem/ Yerushalayim; mountains all around it!
In the same way the Lord/ Adonai is AROUND HIS PEOPLE, NOW and FOREVERMORE!
- I decree and declare the scepter of wickedness WILL NOT RULE the INHERITANCE of the Righteous, so that the Righteous will not themselves turn their hands to do evil.
The Lord/ Adonai does GOOD to those UPRIGHT in their HEARTS.
- I decree and declare those who TURN ASIDE to their own crooked ways will find that the Lord/ Adonai has TURNED THEM AWAY, along with all who do evil.
The Father is waiting for the LAST of the HARVEST to come in: those who will RESPOND and ACCEPT His Gift of LIFE and SALVATION through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare the wicked are BROUGHT DOWN by their wrongdoing, but the RIGHTEOUS can be CONFIDENT even at death.
WISDOM is at REST in a Person with DISCERNMENT, but in fools it has to call attention to itself. RIGHTEOUSNESS makes a NATION GREAT, but sin degrades any People.
- I decree and declare BLESSED are those who reject the advice of the wicked and don’t stand on the way of sinner nor sit where scoffers sit!
Their DELIGHT is in the Lord’s/ Adonai’s Law/ Torah; and on His Law/ Torah they MEDITATE Day and Night!
- I decree and declare those who DELIGHT in the Lord/ Adonai are like trees PLANTED by STREAMS — they bear their fruit in SEASON, their leaves never wither, EVERYTHING they do SUCCEEDS!
For the Lord/ Adonai WATCHES over the way of the Righteous, but the way of the wicked is doomed.
- I decree and declare the Servants of the Lord/ Adonai are COVERED by His GRACE and PEACE which will not be removed; He is your God/Elohim who has COMPASSION on you.
- I decree and declare the Lord’s/ Adonai’s PROMISE for Jerusalem/ Yerushalayim: “I will set your STONES in the finest way, lay your FOUNDATIONS with Sapphires, make your Windows SHINE with Rubies, your Gates with Garnet, your walls with gemstones.
All your Children will be taught by the Lord/ Adonai; your Children will have GREAT Peace/Shalom!”
- I decree and declare in RIGHTEOUSNESS you will be ESTABLISHED, far from oppression, with NOTHING to FEAR; far from ruin, for it will not come near you.
Any alliance that forms against you will not be My doing; whoever tries to form such an alliance will FALL because of you.
- I decree and declare the Lord says, “It is I Who created the craftsman who blows on the coals and forges weapons suited to their purpose, I also created the destroyer to work havoc.
NO WEAPON made will prevail against you.
In Court you will REFUTE every accusation.
The Servants of the Lord/ Adonai INHERIT all this; the REWARD for their RIGHTEOUSNESS is from Me.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Those who trust in the Lord are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever. 2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever. 3 For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest upon the land of the righteous, so that the righteous will not put forth their hands to do wrong.
4 Do good, O Lord, to those who are good and to those who are upright in their hearts. 5 But as for those who turn aside to their crooked ways, the Lord will lead them away with the doers of iniquity. Peace be upon Israel,” Psalm 125:1-5.
“32 The wicked is thrust down by his wrongdoing, but the righteous has a refuge when he dies. 33 Wisdom rests in the heart of one who has understanding, but in the hearts of fools it is made known. 34 Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people,” Proverbs 14:32-34.
“1 How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. 3 He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers.
4 The wicked are not so, but they are like chaff which the wind drives away. 5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. 6 For the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish,” Psalm 1:1-6.
“9 “For this is like the days of Noah to Me, when I swore that the waters of Noah would not flood the earth again; so I have sworn that I will not be angry with you nor will I rebuke you. 10 “For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, and My covenant of peace will not be shaken,” says the Lord who has compassion on you.
11 “O afflicted one, storm-tossed and not comforted, behold, I will set your stones in antimony, and your foundations I will lay in sapphires. 12 “Moreover, I will make your battlements of rubies, and your gates of crystal, and your entire wall of precious stones. 13 “All your sons will be taught of the Lord; and the well-being of your sons will be great. 14 “In righteousness you will be established; you will be far from oppression, for you will not fear; and from terror, for it will not come near you. 15 “If anyone fiercely assails you it will not be from Me. Whoever assails you will fall because of you. 16 “Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals and brings out a weapon for its work; and I have created the destroyer to ruin. 17 “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord,” Isaiah 54:9-17.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).